First Floor Condo Right on Siesta Key Beach(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:28-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, sleeps 5.
Welcome to a fabulous beach get-away. This professionally decorated first floor unit is located within the security gates of Gulf and Bay Club, one of the most prestigious resorts on the Gulf Coast. The resort resembles a Hawaiian retreat with lush landscaping, lake with swans, island with gas grills and thatched top tables for outside dining.
This property features 3 heated pools, the largest one has a lap lane and wheelchair lift. There are 2 work-out rooms,lighted tennis courts, shuffleboard courts, and an indoor basketball court. There is a one month minimum rental rule.
Our unit was renovated to include a third bedroom and an open kitchen. It has also been recently updated with modern bathrooms. The master bathroom has divided sinks so two can be getting ready at once. Marble counters in the bathrooms add to the luxury. The guest bathroom has a full tub/shower and single sink. A full washer and dryer are in the unit laundry room.
Sarasota- the best of the west coast of Florida: If you have never been to Sarasota you haven't seen the best. Renowned as the home of the Ringling Circus and the wonderful cultural amenities the Ringling family brought to town, the community has something for everyone. Theater, performing arts, The Ringling mansion-Ca d'Zan and adjoining art gallery; botanical gardens; fine dining; water sports and shopping to name a few. While Sarasota has lots to offer, it is also close to Tampa, Orlando and points to the south- Naples and Venice. We like taking the auto-train from outside Washington, DC (Lorton, VA) to Sanford Florda. It's an easy way to travel from the north and have your car full of possessions arrive with you. Or fly into Sarasota- SRQ which is 20 minutes from Siesta Key.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- On floor 1
- 1445 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
- Master bedroom is professionally decorated. It features sliders to the lanai and windows facing the ocean. A large dresser with a tv for bedtime viewing. Each side of the King sized bed has a night stand and reading light. An alarm clock (just for catching your flight home!). A large walk-in closet with shelves, drawers and lots of hanging space. The second bedroom is at the front of the unit. This room features a queen sized bed, a day bed, a large dresser, lamps, and a large closet with shelves and hanging space. Flat screen tv. The newly added third bedroom features a bunk bed. The owners' closet is also in this room for owner's use only!...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- The Master bathroom is updated with new cabinets and marble tops. One sink sets outside the bath so 2 can be getting ready at the same time. The Master bath features a step in shower with glass doors and tile floor and walls. A linen closet provides towels and sheets. There is even a hairdryer for your use. The second bathroom has a tub/shower, sink with marble top, toilet and medicine cabinet....moreless
- Condo association rules require that all rentals be at least for one month. A full laundry room in the unit has a full sized washer and dryer. Towel hooks for beach towels to dry and shelves of beach towels. A supply closet has assorted tools, light bulbs, cleaning supplies. The kitchen is fully stocked with dishes, silverware, picnic ware, pots, pans, storage containers. Small appliances include blender, toaster, coffee pot, iron....moreless
- Away From It All
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
- Living Room:
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided:
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Screen Porch / Veranda
- Small Cooler
This property does not have any reviews yet.
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Feb 1 - Feb 28, 2017
28 night min stay
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
30 night min stay
Apr 1 - Apr 30, 2017
30 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jul 31, 2017
30 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning $100 + tax
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 12%
ONE MONTH MINIMUM!! Plus 12% hospitality tax, $100 cleaning fee and $500 security deposit.
One month minimum rental as per home owners association.
Security deposit of $500 with signed lease. 50% of rent 3 months prior. Balance due one month prior.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 3 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Gulf and Bay Club is a prestigious resort on the beautiful Siesta Key Beach. Rated #1 in the United States by Dr. beach, Siesta Key Beach has powder like sand, miles of open shoreline and lots to do. The recently renovated public beach with lifeguards, refreshment stand and planned activities is just north of G & B. Three pools, 8 tennis courts, security, lush grounds with lake and swans make this a tropical paradise. 'In Season' there are regular planned activities from golf tournaments to shopping and theater trips. Guests of all ages are welcome. Our unit is the best location- close to the beach with ground floor access. Rentals must be at least one month. Walk from the lanai to the beach or pools. We are a mile and a half to Siesta Key Village where there are restaurants, bars and shopping.
Other Activities: Water aerobics, shopping, boating, parasailing, basketball, shuffleboard.
Year Purchased: 2008
About the owner: I have been coming to Sarasota all of my life. Wow have there been changes! We will retire here at some date in the future. In the meantime, we get down several times a year.
Why the Owner Chose Siesta Key, FL, USA:
We have owned another unit at Gulf and Bay Club since 1982. When looking for a place to retire, I couldn't find a place that compares. Getting a ground floor unit has added a new dimension to beach living. We all run out thru the lanai and enjoy the ammenities in our 'back yard'.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Gulf and Bay Club is one of the premier properies on Siesta Key. The gated community has 24/7 security. Beach tags are required at all times. The lush landscaping is similar to a tropical resort. Being on the ground floor means no elevators, or long walks.
- Primary: +1 7175033951 Pennsylvania, USA
Links to more information:
- CLICK HERE - Click here to view owner's virtual tour
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Gulf and Bay Club from Siesta Key Beach. Love that white sand.
Living room looking towards lanai.
New kitchen with stainless appliances, granite counters, breakfast bar.
Master bedroom with King sized bed, flat screen TV and adjoining full bathroom.
Second bedroom features a queeen size bed and a twin day bed, dresser, flat tv.
Dine on the lanai and watch the fountain or Gulf of Mexico.
Join the folks on the bridge over the dunes for sunset.
Heated pool outside C building has water aerobics 3 days a week.
Entrance to Gulf and Bay Club
Our swans on the lake
Map of Gulf and Bay. Zoom in on lower left.
Lake with swans, fountain and island for dining.
Watch tv on the flat screen tv.
Dining area between open kitchen and living room. Table can seat 8.
Master bath with step-in shower.
Third bedroom features bunk beds.
View the Gulf of Mexico
Bridge to picnic island.
Largest pool has seating, tables with umbrellas and gazebo.
Security gate at entrance to property
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.