4 BR Spring Lake Border - One Block to Beach(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
Property Address is: 109 20th Ave in Belmar.
Spring Lake is an upscale, vacation community in southern Monmouth County featuring large sandy beaches and a boardwalk. House is on the last block in Belmar bordering Spring Lake, in a nice, quiet family area and close to all of the Summer attractions.
The house is closer to the Spring Lake beach than many rentals in Spring Lake. Monmouth County is home of some of the best public golf courses in America. Just 20 minutes to 6 Flags Great Adventure. Walking distance to oceanfront restaurants and shops in Belmar.
* HOUSE IS ONE SHORT BLOCK TO OCEAN!!
* Brand new kitchen - stainless steel kitchenaid appliances, new cabinets, and granite counter tops.
* Extremely nice and clean four bedroom colonial (one bedroom downstairs).
* Two bedrooms freshly painted with Nautical Borders.
* Two newly renovated bathrooms.
* 24 feet X 14 feet master bedroom with ocean and lake views.
* Living room 24 feet X 14 feet with fireplace.
* Ocean and lake views from front porch.
* Very quiet, family-oriented neighborhood with no group rentals.
* Only six houses to the ocean. Walk to Belmar & Spring Lake Beaches.
* Off street parking for at least three cars.
* Great for families with small children. We will provide a high chair and two Pack and Play portable cribs if requested.
* We also provide a two seater wagon and beach chairs for the beach.
* We have a beach locker, so no need to carry chairs to the beach.
* NO Groups, No Smoking, or Pets please. We will only rent to families or groups of families.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2003
- Max. occupancy 8
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
- King size beds (2), Double Beds (1), Twin or Single Beds (2)
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- Video Library
- Lake View
- Ocean View
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 1 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
Memorial Day weekend
May 26 - May 29, 2017
3 night min stay
May 30 - Jun 23, 2017
2 night min stay
Jul 1 - Sep 4, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $150
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 1999
Why the Owner Chose Belmar, NJ, USA:
It took us over two years to find a house to buy on this street. Houses rarely come on the market in this area, so we knew we had to have this house as soon as we walked through it. We love the location. It is located in a quiet family section of Belmar and incredibly close to the ocean. There is a nice view of the ocean from the porch and master bedroom. You also have a wonderful view of Lake Como.
- Primary: (732) 604-2267 (New Jersey, USA)
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Outside of House
Brand new kitchen and stainless steel appliances
Relax on the brand new reclining couch and loveseat
Pull your little one onto the beach with the two seater wagon. Driveway gated!
Upstairs Bedroom with Fabulous Lake Views
View from Front Porch - Ocean is at the end of the street
Front View of House
Master Bedroom with Ocean and Lake Views
Relax on the new paver patio and driveway
New BBQ grill connected directly to the house gas
Upstairs Bedroom with 2 Twin Beds
Living room/Dining room
View from Boardwalk - Our house is the 6th one on the left
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Saturday, March 25, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.