Ocean's Breeze, a Welcoming Space for Folks to Gather in the 'Heights'(20 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-4 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
4 bedroom sleeps 10, 3 full bath, country kitchen, game room, jacuzzi tub
'Our 3 days at the Ocean's Breeze beach house were wonderful. We had families from San Jose, Winchester and Paso Robles, CA come together to enjoy the beach and the quaint surroundings of Morro Bay. Day 1 we explored Morro Rock and ate a great lunch at Bayside Cafe. Day 2 we spent the afternoon at Montana De Oro State Park. We collected rocks and shells and had a picnic lunch. At night we enjoyed the amenities Ocean's Breeze has to offer.'...Yates family
Property Description: The custom country kitchen is fully equipped and the ideal atmosphere to create a delicious meal and chat around the antique chopping block. It is a great house for entertaining. It’s the perfect place to get away, located on a short quiet street with hardly any through traffic. Room to park an RV or boat trailer, in the driveway. There is a separate laundry area with washer and dryer for your use. Conveniently located near downtown, beaches, golf course, hiking, boating, wine tasting among other activities in the local area. Add all this to a beautiful golf course within a half a mile (we are also on Black Hill), deep-sea fishing, Hearst Castle, wine tasting at some of the best wineries on the Central Coast, observing the elephant seals, monarch butterflies and blue herons, kayaking in the estuary, shopping on the Embarcadero, art galleries and, of course, San Luis Obispo with its Farmer's Market and Mission. Highway One is one of the most scenic roads in America.
Bedrooms: The two queen-sized bedrooms have televisions and there is a large flat-screen in the living room all with DIRECTV including HBO channels. High-speed DSL internet including wireless is also provided.
Beautiful views of both Pacific ocean and the surrounding hills.
A wonderful experience awaits you at this large family home with comfortable furnishings, linens and amenities. Special community events include the January Bird Festival, Cayucos Fourth of July Parade and Morro Bay Fireworks, Morro Bay October Harbor Fest, and the December Boat Parade. There is something for everyone, especially fun and relaxation!!
Regarding Pets: Cats or small dog okay. They must be added to the contract, so please let us know if your pet will be accompanying you on your stay at Ocean's Breeze on Bay beach vacation home.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2009
- 3000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Events Allowed
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
We offer our exclusive GAME ROOM for kids of all ages. Games geared from young to old. Ping-pong table and treadmill are also provided. The X-box 360 is played on a large-screened TV for better graphics....moreless
- Pets Considered:
- Smoking Allowed:
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Both the master bedroom in the upstairs front and the downstairs front bedroom have spacious queen sized beds. Both the back bedrooms, upstairs and downstairs each have two twin beds per room which can be pushed together to make a king. The game room has a full sized futon with bedding available and also an army cot. Pack n' play and toddler bed. 'Our family reunion was very special. My brother Zeke celebrated his 50th birthday party at Del Mar Park in Morro Bay. There had to be 175 of us along with great food, and live entertainment from live music. So we danced and danced all day long. Family came from San Jose, Los Angeles, Fresno, Corcoran, Madera, Tulare, Hanford and Monterey in California. Our brother Michael & Anne came from Middletown, Ohio. What a beautiful vacation. Our family has come to Morro Bay for the last 50 years. We absolutely love it here. Ocean's Breeze is lovely and the accommodations were excellent. Thanks so much - we all hope to return soon'...Banales family...moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- All bathrooms have a separate stall shower in addition to a full tub for bathing. The master bath upstairs has a deep jetted Jacuzzi tub. 'Had a lovely family reunion in this well-stocked large home. People from Salt Lake City, Utah, Eugene, Oregon, San Jose, California and Phoenix, Arizona came together. We were satisfied with our stay at Ocean's Breeze. The kitchen, the large bathrooms and the DirecTV made our time in the house very livable while the wildlife, scenery and cool weather made our time about memorable. Thanks for the place'...Wilson family...moreless
- Downstairs great room, kitchen, bathroom, two bedrooms and back deck area are all wheelchair accessible with ramp. Our game/exercise room includes board games, X-Box 360, karaoke machine, games, puzzles large screen screen for video gaming, ping-pong to keep those kids occupied and satisfied. We also have a treadmill for those wishing to keep up with their exercise regimes while on vacation. 'Thanksgiving week '09 - What a delightful stay at Ocean's Breeze. We did many of the touristy things - kayaking, hiking, 'cruising' downtown, visiting Hearst Castle, and spending hours on the beach with our two dogs. Elaine was a brilliant hostess and her home is very well appointed. We'll hope to get back over Thanksgiving 2011. Thank you for your hospitality'...Whittier Family...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- DVD Player:
- Game Room:
- Games For Kids
- Music Library:
- Ping Pong Table
- Satellite / Cable:
- Video Game Console:
- Video Games:
- Video Library:
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Recreation Center
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Whale Watching
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Freshwater Fishing
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Pier Fishing
- Roller Blading
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Broadband Access:
- Clothes Dryer:
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided:
A very spacious living room with TV and fireplace. Comfortable seating, antique hall tree, large grandfather clock, banquet table. Lots of floor space for wheelchair maneuverability. Pergo floors....moreless
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking On Street
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer:
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine:
- Wireless Internet:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Outdoor Grill:
- Outdoor Grill Gas
Pool / Spa
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Spring at the beach
Apr 1 - May 25, 2017
2 night min stay
May 26 - May 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 1 - Jun 5, 2017
2 night min stay
Jun 21 - Jul 1, 2017
2 night min stay
Sep 7 - Nov 18, 2017
1 night min stay
Nov 20 - Nov 27, 2017
4 night min stay
Dec 21 - Dec 26, 2017
4 night min stay
Cal Poly graduation
Jun 13 - Jun 19, 2018
4 night min stay
Fourth of July
Jul 3 - Jul 8, 2018
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
1 night min stay
Thu, Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Administrative Fee $50 + tax
- Cleaning Fee $175 + tax
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Damage Deposit $5,000
- Tax Rate 11%
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
WE ACCEPT CREDIT CARDS, MasterCard, Visa and Discover.
This abundantly spacious vacation home located in the desirable Morro Heights, is cozy with warmth from a fireplace and lots of natural pine paneling throughout the home. 4 comfortable and charming bedrooms and 3 spacious bathrooms each with a tub and a shower.
'We had a lovely week's stay here at Ocean's Breeze. We loved all the decorations and accommodations. Your neighbors are very friendly and kind as well! We enjoyed many walks down to the waterfront with our two dogs (Wendy & Bevy appreciated your hospitality too!) We loved being so close to the beach and enjoyed kayaking on our last day here. It was great to be within walking distance of so many beautiful sights including the state park and sea lions! We also enjoyed the ping-pong table and the added bonus of Guitar Hero. : ) Thank you for your hospitality! We couldn't have asked for a better gateway to Morro Bay'...Gilchriese family
Year Purchased: 1985
About: My father built Ocean's Breeze from the ground up, the only part he utilized help was for the cement pouring of the foundation. Otherwise, the design, plumbing, electrical, framing, roofing, tile work and interior finish work was all accomplished by my dad and brother.
Why Morro Bay, CA, USA:
Ocean's Breeze is a labor of love from my father to my mother. The warmth of the pine paneling to the generous sized rooms. Sadly, both of them are gone now, but Ocean's Breeze is a testament to his love for her and we love to share the house with our guests, many of whom return again and again to this house built by love.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
Ocean's Breeze has large bedrooms and bathrooms, very easy for wheelchairs to maneuver. A large game room for those who think young with online X-box One and 360, games , Karoake machine, ping pong table, treadmill, puzzles and board games for all ages. Ocean's sports a custom kitchen including a beautiful hutch built by my father.
- Primary: +1 805.772.8416 Please call before 9PM PST
- Secondary: +1 805.441.2604
Links to more information:
Front exterior of Ocean's Breeze. Four large bay windows facing west to the sea
Living room so cozy and comfortable. Bay window. HBO. Fireplace and brick heart
Large country kitchen with antique cutting board. Oak table/banquet table also.
Large and spacious custom kitchen with antique oak chopping block.
Modern and stylish dish ware in fully appointed kitchen.
Master bedroom has queen bed and large mirrored closet wardrobe. Bay window.
Nautical theme throughout home, this is the large oak table in the Master bed.
Downstairs twin bedroom, decorated with a boat theme.
Game room has been newly upgraded from this photo, Xbox One flat screen TV
Deck off of kitchen with comfortable seating. Gas BBQ provided for grilling.
Entrance, front lawn area of Ocean's Breeze. Ramp at back deck for wheelchairs.
Spacious living room with comfortable furniture and fireplace.
Looking through living room to entryway, with antique hall tree.
Country kitchen, fully equipped to create great meals. Dishwasher and gas stove.
Dining area of kitchen. Another 8 seat banquet table is provided.
Plenty of everything that you will need in the Ocean's country kitchen.
Bay window overlooking neighborhood and Estero Bay in master suite.
Upstairs twin bedroom, comfy Ethan Allen beds.
Downstairs spacious queen bedroom. Brass bed, TV, writing desk, bay window.
Jacuzzi tub in the master suite bathroom. Ocean's Breeze has 3 bathrooms!
New washer dryer for your convenience at Ocean's Breeze.
Extra long driveway will accommodate many cars in off-street parking at Ocean's.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, February 24, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.