Wide-Open Beachfront Corner Unit - Breath-Taking Views & Posh Interior(3 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
This manager doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact manager
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 7)
Or enjoy the view right from the comfort of your bed or sofa as both the Master and Family Room face the balcony through 8 foot-wide floor to ceiling glass sliders. The other rooms also offer amazing views of the beach and the water. The white sandy beach is your private backyard, graced by herons and pelicans – perfect for jogging, walking or building a sandcastle. At night, you can count the stars and sleep to the soothing sound of gentle waves.
Besides the stunning natural beauty, the inside is exquisite and full-featured. We are perfectionists who love to travel and stay at great resorts – our singular goal is to make the unit a vacation home where we would enjoy staying. You will be delighted!
Book now to make this vacation an unforgettable one! We are getting quite booked as you can see from the calendar. If the unit is booked during your desired dates, as a courtesy, we'll be happy to refer you to owners and agencies of other comparable superior quality units.
Upgrade Details: We have spent about $100,000 for TOTAL RENOVATION to this 1100 square foot unit. See the pictures. No detail was spared! Upgrades include:
• All new open kitchen with granite counters, glass tile back splash, all new cabinets & breakfast bar, open to the living area
• All new stainless appliances (incl. fridge with icemaker, smooth top stove, dishwasher, microwave & front-loading washer/dryer in unit)
• All new bathrooms with granite vanities, new porcelain tiles, new fixtures
• All new porcelain tile throughout (no carpets!)
• All new sliding storm-proof high efficiency patio doors and windows, crown-molding
• All new designer paint & lighting
• All new beds & bedding, new furnishings for every room (complete make-over)
• All new air conditioning and heating units
• Complimentary wireless high-speed internet in the condo and also poolside/by the beach
• Complimentary phone & long distance anytime/anywhere to USA & Canada
• All new 46' flat-panel TV with digital cable & premium high-def channels, 42' plasma in master
• Two other flat-panel TV's (with DVD/VCR) and a CD changer/stereo
• All New kitchen gadgets (espresso maker, smoothie maker, etc.), all new designer flatware and China, and other standard kitchen ware
• All new Nautica beach chairs, toys, etc.
• Last but not least, as residents of the area for 20 years, we have made binders of wonderful restaurants of all types of cuisine that we recommend or endorsed by leading food critics, and neat local activities such as antique car show by local owners and bustling farmers markets where food, music and fun are abundant. 5-star concierge service at your finger tips!
ABOUT THE BUILDING…
Sandcastle I has the most beautiful grounds along the beach, and the management takes great pride in the condition of the common areas. A major renovation was completed two years ago to the outside & common areas of the building, it shows as new and has a beautiful and spacious BEACHFRONT HEATED POOL and LARGE NEW SPA/HOT TUB next to the pool, overlooking the beach.
Other amenities include a sauna, lending library, Ping Pong/recreation area, poolside washrooms & change rooms. For you BBQ lovers, there are two gas BBQ’s on the grounds complete with tables to relax & enjoy a beverage while doing your grilling.
ABOUT THE AREA…
Indian Shores is located on a barrier island on the Gulf of Mexico, between Clearwater and St. Petersburg, and is easily accessible via several major airports, including Tampa (TPA), St. Petersburg (PIE), and Sarasota Bradenton (SRQ). You can also fly into Orlando (MCO) if your plans include Disney, which is over an hour away (along with Sea World, Universal Studios, Gatorland, and all the other Orlando attractions).
In the immediate Tampa Bay area, there are unlimited attractions such as Busch Gardens, Adventure Island, the Florida Aquarium, John’s Pass and the Lowry Park Zoo. Into sports? It’s all here: NFL Football (Buccaneers), Major League Baseball (Devil Rays, spring training for MLB teams incl. the Yankees, Blue Jays and Phillies), NHL hockey (Lightning) and countless golf courses. For boating, rentals are available directly across the street on the intercoastal waterway & boat slips are available within walking distance. Shopping? From high end to factory outlets all within a short drive!
Our condo is managed by a local property management company, who oversees most of the rentals in our building. Their office is located right across the street.
The Suncoast Beach Trolley (stops outside the building) is a convenient way to get around on the beach if you don’t want to drive. If you drive, a covered parking spot is assigned to our unit and guest parking is also available.
Primary renter must be min. 25 years old and must occupy the unit.
Due to a late cancellation we have openings in January/February 2012 - Please call or email for details!
Before making a payment, always call the manager at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- On floor 8
- 1100 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 7
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Ping Pong Table
- Pool Table
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Miniature Golf
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Covered Parking
- Free Long Distance:
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Deck / Patio
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Heated Pool
- Hot Tub
- Shared Hot Tub
Low Season 12 (1/01/2012 - 2/3/2012) ........... $1,438/week High Season 12 (2/4/2012 - 3/2/2012) ........... $1,677/week Peak Season 12 (3/3/2012 - 4/13/2012) ............ $1,844/week Mid Season 12 (4/14/2012 - 8/17/2012)** ......... $1,157/week Value Season 12 (8/18/2012-01/04/2013)............. $875/week Summer Holiday (6/30/2012 - 07/06/2012)........... $1272/week Email us for special monthly rates & last minute deals! $120 departure fee + 12% state tax. ** Excludes July 4th Holiday week
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 91 months. You can contact the manager for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Your Private Sunset - from the Balcony
Living Room - from the balcony
Master bedroom - Kick back, relax!
Balcony Front - Right View
Brand New Kitchen
Master Bathroom - Refresh and Rejuvenate
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Sunday, February 26, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 07/12/2009
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.