Fantastic Yaletown Condo, Free Parking with Weekly Specials !(35 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4-30 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 4)
• This vibrant neighborhood is full of exciting shops, cafes, restaurants, pubs and bars.
• Supermarkets, pharmacy, Starbucks, food delivery, restaurants, dry cleaners and medical clinic are within steps.
• The downtown library, Vancouver Art Gallery, Robson Street shopping, downtown mall, Granville Street’s entertainment district, movie theatres, the sea-wall and parks, and Seabus to Granville Island are just a few blocks from your door.
• Stanley Park is a 10-minute drive away, or a nice bike ride from False Creek bike path.
• 30-45 minute drives to Cypress and Grouse Mountains for summer hiking and winter sports.
• 90 minutes drive to Whistler Village (120km)
• 12 minutes drive to UBC (10 km)
• 10 minute walk to GM Place for the hockey and BC Place
• 5 minute walk to Skytrain’s Canada Line – Yaletown's Roundhouse Station
• 1 stop to Vancouver’s City Centre (2 minutes)
* 10 blocks to the Cruise Ship Terminal
• Skytrain to the Vancouver Airport 30 minutes) +3 blocks
Member since: 2009
- 750 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Master bathroom includes a tub/shower, and the other has a shower.
- Secured Building Access. Unit has Granite Kitchen and Ensuite Bath Counters, Free Local Phone Calling & Hi speed Internet, Free Cable / Electric Heat / Hot Water, Gas Fireplace & Cooking, Coffee Maker, In-Suite Laundry, Master Bedroom has Ensuite Bathroom with Shower/tub and Walk-in Closet, Full 2nd Bath with Shower, One Secure Underground Parking Space available for $10/night; Fob access to Fitness Room, Pool, Hot tub, Sauna, Game Room, Outdoor Courtyard, Bike Storage Room. Easy Access to all Public Transportation - 3 blocks from Skytrain. Easy walking distance to Downtown Attractions, Olympic Venues, False Creek Bike and Walking Path, Restaurants, Grocery and Drug Stores, Coffee Shops. Private day sailing trips aboard a 48' sailing sloop available....moreless
- CD Player
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
- Water View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Roller Blading
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning:
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Fitness Room / Equipment:
- Gas Fireplace:
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Pantry Items
Pool / Spa
- Indoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Season 1 - 2017
Jan 1 - May 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Season 2 - 2017
Jun 1 - Aug 31, 2017
4 night min stay
Season 3 - 2017
Sep 1 - Nov 30, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
30 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
$110 Cleaning fee, 4 Adults Max. Minimum children age - 10
Check-in at 2pm, Check-out at 10am
Please contact us for discounted monthly rates!
Please check calendar for open dates, Thank you
$200 deposit upon booking, then 50% 60 days prior to arrival and 50% 30 days prior to arrival via Paypal
which takes VISA, MC, AMEX, and direct banking.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
Enjoy being within walking distance of Vancouver's many festivals, including the International Jazz Festival and it's many free outdoor venues, as well as fantastic clubs; Exciting international fireworks for weeks during the Festival of Light; Vancouver International Film Festival; Canucks Hockey Games; Major Concerts and Shows. Private sailboat cruises of English Bay can be arranged on a luxury 48-foot sailboat.
Year Purchased: 2004
About the owner: My husband and I have resided in downtown Vancouver since 2004 and have enjoyed the downtown lifestyle. We love the convenience of rarely needing to drive, as everything is within easy walking distance. We are avid sailors and enjoy many of the outdoor activities that Vancouver and British Columbia have to offer.
Why the Owner Chose Yaletown, Vancouver, BC, Canada:
Location is excellent for visitors and business, alike. Over the years we have enjoyed visits around the world using VRBO, and wish to share the same sort of hospitality to our guests as well.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Secure and comfortable setting for short and lengthier stays. Great location for someone working away from home for a few weeks to months, or for those simply visiting. Resources to support those who are working away from home are nearby (i.e. Office Supply, UPS Mailing, etc.), and visitors have all types of entertainment and activities to select from. We very much enjoy sailing, and are happy to share tips and suggestions for those interested in enjoying what BC waterways have to offer.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View from Balcony towards False Creek
Kitchen and Dining
New comfortable couch -- View overlooking downtown lights in the evening.
Ensuite Bathroom with Tub/Shower
Den View to Balcony
Living area with new flat screen TV.
Kitchen and Dining
Bedroom with View of FalseCreek and Walk-in Closet. Extra Long Twins or King
Second bedroom with a view of Yaletown
View of BC Place from Balcony
Shared Indoor Pool/Jacuzzi
Sailing in English Bay
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Friday, December 09, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees