ED Refnr. 129111
Nice little bungalow for up to 4 people! One bedroom with a double bed and a walk-in closet. Second bedroom has two single beds. A beautiful new open kitchen and dining room have been added to the bungalow in spring 2017. The bathroom is small and has a shower. Beautiful living room with a stove you're welcome to use for cosy fires. The bungalow is completely enclosed with a fence, so you can bring your dog. Please do not let any pets stay on the beds. The next visitors will be thankful!
Also, since a lot of people bring their dogs, it might be that you find digging holes in the garden. Please everyone, take care of them before you leave.
You can buy fresh bred and buns from 7am to 9am just across the streeet in a baking-on-wheels-shop. You can also rent bikes in the nearby city of Ueckermünde (Bikeshop Weber can also bring the bikes, if you rent there). The small beach is only a 3min walk away. The bigger beach is in a 15min walking distance; nice walk through the forest. You can park the car on the property directly next to the bungalow. Electricity and visitor's tax is included in the prices. But we do ask for a "dog" fee (cleaning-fee) of 10€/per dog /per week.
Be aware that you do NOT have an excellent mobile phone net in the area.
You can rent bed sheeds and towels (if you don't bring your own) for 10€/person. This fee will have to be payed on-site.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 30 EUR (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Bed linen: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day to be brought by tenant (Mandatory).
- Pet: per object and week Costs amounting to 10 EUR (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1