ED Ref. 502386
VILLA DELPHIN - BODRUM GÜMÜSLÜK - Beautiful villa with fairytale nature and sea views
Magnificent villa located in quiet surroundings of the idyllic fishing village Gümüslük,
opposite the islands Leros, Kalymnos and Kos.
Mediterranean VILLA DELPHIN is located on a 700 m² corner lot
with beautiful nature and sea views.
Here you will experience fascinating sunsets every evening.
The paradisiacal garden offers a shady place to stay anytime of the day.
At night you only hear the splashing of the pleasant swimming pool
and in the morning you wake up with the twittering of the birds.
The romantic garden lighting leaves you in the evenings
Forget about the world around you with a glass of wine.
A leisure paradise with a clear blue sky, crystal clear water.
If you are looking for peace and relaxation in the first place is just right.
The house was completely renovated in 2013.
It was furnished with a high quality fitted kitchen and a new living room.
Even in the hot summer months it is very pleasant in GÜMÜSLÜK,
because there is always a Meltem sea breeze blowing here.
Beach holidays also outside the high season allows you that special
mild and sunny climate of the peninsula of Gümüslük ...
The Tuscany fraction is apostate, at least in the form of ex-Chancellor Schröder:
He has now bought a villa in Gumusluk and wants to spend a large part of the year there.
2 floors detached villa, 105 m² living space in a very well maintained
Holiday house with Olympic Gem. Swimming pool with children's pool is right in front of the house.
The pole plant is open from early May to late October.
The umbrellas and sunbeds are included.
A popular KOYUNBABA BAY is below the complex.
Wonderfully in the green you sit here on the terrace in a Mediterranean planted of 700 m² garden
with seating, palm trees, roses, bougainvillea ...
In June, July, August, September and October you can pick fruits and vegetables from the garden.
• Living room is with rattan furniture, open kitchen
• Refrigerator and gas stove with oven
• A bedroom
• shower / WC
• Terrace with sunshade roof.
• Two bedrooms with linen
• Shower / WC with washing machine
• Large balcony with beautiful nature and sea views
• The very well equipped new fitted kitchen lacks nothing to provide itself.
• If you like cooking to the oven everything is there.
• 4-hob stove
• Coffee machine
�� Bathroom I: WC, shower
��• Bathroom II: WC, shower
Sleeps 5 people. There are 5 sleeping possibilities
and optionally 1 person in 3. Bedroom on the folding bed serve as an extra bed.
• Bedroom I: 1 queen bed, wardrobe, dressing table, dresser with mirror and stool
• Bedroom II: 2 single beds and wardrobe
• Bedroom III: 1 single bed and wardrobe
The house is tastefully furnished.
All in all, this is a house where you will feel very comfortable during your holiday
and you will not want to leave here anymore.
Like a beautiful bride, dressed in white and adorned with bougainvillea.
In such a wonderful place, you will feel the true enjoyment of life,
because you are waiting for tropical sun, blue sea and beautiful bays ...
• Designed for 5 people.
• Minimum stay one week.
• Villa DELPHIN may only be occupied by the persons listed in the travel registration,
where children from 2 years count as full persons.
PAYMENT & SIDE COSTS
• When concluding the contract € 150, - per week,
the balance in Turkey on key collection.
• Final cleaning once 60 €
• A security deposit of € 250 is required upon arrival.
You will of course be refunded on the day of departure,
if no damage has occurred to you on or in the house.
• After booking, confirmation and invoice will be sent to the e-mail address provided.
• Electricity and water costs will be charged according to local consumption.
• Bed linen, towels and bath towels are provided.
• Please bring your own swimming pool and beach towels.
• TV, satellite / cable TV, radio, books and games.
• Wi-Fi is possible in every restaurant or café. There are no problems.
• Community pool with sunbeds
• 700 m² paradisiac garden with garden furniture
• outdoor grill
• Parking in front of the property
• families with children
• Non smoking domicile
• Pets are not allowed.
• Swimming, eco-tourism, horseback riding, hiking, golf, jeep safaris
• Trips to Ephesus, Dalyan, Pamukkale and Kos
• The surrounding area offers many opportunities for hiking
• 200 m supermarket MIGROS and restaurant
• 700 meters to the popular Koyunbaba Bay
• 1 km direction Gümüslük the recommended restaurant LIMON
• 3 km Gümüslük
• 5 km Yalikavak
• 7 km Turgut rice
• 18 km Bodrum
• 45 km Bodrum Airport
Upon request, the transfer from the airport
or hiring a rental car.
GÜMÜSLÜK- NATURE RESERVE & FISHERMAN'S VILLAGE
18 km west of Bodrum, this is very popular with locals,
idyllic fishing village Gümüslük, called in antiquity "Myndos".
Many small fish restaurants right on the waterfront offer delicious seafood.
The sunsets on this side of the peninsula are just breathtaking.
Gümüslük is known for its healthy climate for allergy sufferers and asthmatics.
Even in the hot summer months, it is very pleasant in GÜMÜSLÜK.
Through the Meltem sea breeze and the low humidity, a sweat through the clothes is avoided.
Gümüslük's iodine-rich air is recommended by German doctors.
A beach holiday even outside the high season will give you the particularly mild and sunny climate
the peninsula of GÜMÜSLÜK.
CULTURALLY INTERESTED GUESTS
For the culturally interested guests can be found in the vicinity z. B. gümüslük,
the former MYNDOS, ruins of the old city under water, on the way to Bodrum ancient amphitheater,
in Bodrum itself, St. Peter Fort with a large underwater archeology museum
and the Mausoleum of King Maussolos.
From Bodrum or Turgutreis you can take a gulet for a boat trip to Kos.
Sandima is an abandoned village south of Yalikavak.
Only an older brother and an artist couple live here
where you can drink tea and the artworks
(Pictures and sculptures).
200 m large shop MIGROS
• 3 km on Wednesdays in Gümüslük.
• 7 km on Saturdays in Turgutreis,
• 5 km on Thursdays in Yalikavak.