ED Refnr. 617 383
The newly built holiday home allows you and your family with up to 6 people to experience an unforgettable dream vacation on the Baltic Sea, The house is located in a gated resort directly on the beach, only a short strip of forest. The center of Glowe and Kurplatz of Glowe is located in the immediate vicinity. The intimate resort with about 30 individual villas provides a spacious adventure playground and is equipped with an idyllic lake. That huge, featured the finest house is located directly (about 250 mtr.) At one of the most beautiful beaches of the Baltic Sea, the Schaab. More than 12 km long fine sandy Baltic await. The house is about 100 square meters. It features the ground floor a living / dining room with comfortable sofa. TV with a large screen and a dining table with 6 chairs. The kitchen is complete with dishwasher, refrigerator and freezer, stove with convection, ceramic hob, extractor hood, toaster, coffee maker, kettle and seating area. Upstairs are 3 bedrooms with double beds. In a bedroom can be set up as needed cots. A high chair is also available. Both bathrooms have daylight, shower and toilet. The house is very bright and friendly and is on colder days pleasantly heated by one in each room individually controlled underfloor heating. The conservation of our environment is our priority. Therefore our house with a modern condensing gas boiler is heated. The holiday home has a terrace with appropriate furniture and a parking space directly at the separate entrance.
Hints for the tourist tax:
Kurabgabe are free:
• Children under 12 years
• severely handicapped persons from abilities to work 100% H. (Only as a self-payer)
• Children and adolescents aged between 13 and 17 years
• pupils, trainees, military and civilian service workers up to 27 years (only with proof)
• People with disabilities of 50% or more, if they present the disability certificate,
• Accompanying persons of disabled persons, if the need for attendance is confirmed by medical certificate,
• retirees and people who are in early retirement and who submit evidence early retirement.