ED Ref. 1013898
The holiday home FENSTER zum GOLF, formerly a farm belonging to the property of the nearby castle, is located in a well-known nature reserve, directly on the Golfe du Morbihan and 2km from Sarzeau with its shopping centers.
Classification 4 ears Gite de France = 4 stars (superior comfort class)
On the one hand, the natural boundaries of the property form a footpath, on the other a former salt marsh, which is flooded by seawater in the rhythm of the tides and belongs to the bird nature reserve.
The bay opens wide, to the left the oyster-farming village Benance, to the right the PRESQU'ILE de TRUSCAT, a natural peninsula. On the horizon Vannes and Séné can be seen.
The house with 220 sqm living space, is part of a typical longhouse (Longère), whose middle part is inhabited by the owners. Its generous rooms and windows allow a sweeping view of the fascinating, surrounding nature of the GOLFE du MORBIHAN, famous for its romantic colors and changing light conditions, which invite to meditation and dreams as well as painting. To the house belongs a secured pool (8x4), which is heated from June to September.
The garden with 1500 sqm is limited to the side of the road, open towards the Gulf. The entrance with parking is secured by an electric gate.
To the house belong 3 TERRACES:
- In front of the entrance, a 30 square meter stone terrace with dining table, barbecue, sunscreen.
- Directly on the Gulf 40 square meters with sun loungers, parasols and a fantastic view of the water.
- Around the pool a 80 m2 large wooden terrace, with armchairs and sun loungers.
The dining table under the weeping willow on the water is a romantic place for a French appetizer. Due to the direct water situation can also be fished at high tide.
The HOUSE was renovated in 2014 in an environmentally friendly and loving way.
On the ground floor (about 110 square meters) is the spacious LIVING ROOM, the center of the large fireplace and 2 windows that open like pictures the view of the Gulf. A leather sofa and armchair for 9 persons, as well as TV SAT (ARD, ZDF ...), CD player, radio CD, binoculars and a library invite you to linger.
The KITCHEN is freely accessible from the living room and open to the spacious dining room. It offers a complete equipment for 8 persons.
Next to the kitchen is a utility room / pantry with freezer.
The dining room
The focal point of the brightly colored dining area is a long table, from which you have a wonderful view of the garden and the Gulf .... Ingredients for a cozy get-together!
(French recipes in the library)
Next to the dining area, a spiral staircase secured with 2 doors leads to the bedrooms upstairs, next to it a toilet, washbasin, wardrobe and opposite an office with WiFI / WLAN connection.
The spiral staircase leads to the spacious gallery overlooking the garden and the Gulf, from where you enter the bedrooms and bathrooms. Here is another small seating area with TV / CD and several built-in wardrobes.
- Bedroom 1 with stunning views through 2 windows onto the gulf, 1 bed 1.60 x 2.00 m for 2 people.
- Bedroom 2 with 2 windows, 1 bed 1.60 x 2.00 m for 2 persons
- Bedroom 3 with 2 windows, 2 beds 0,90 x 2,00 or 1,80 x 2,00 m for 2 persons each
- Bedroom 4 overlooking garden and golf, 1 bed 1.80 x 2.00 m or 2x 0.90 x 2.00 m for 2 people
- All bedrooms have fitted wardrobes.
The gallery also leads to 3 bathrooms (1 bath, 2 showers) and 1 separate toilet.
For small guests are available: 1 foldable cot, 1 cot, playpen, table and chairs, games.
This holiday home is perfect for a relaxing stay in any season thanks to its exclusive location and high-quality equipment. Especially nature lovers, hikers, birders, anglers can pursue their hobbies and interests here extensively. The owners speak German and English.
EQUIPMENT of the house
- Type of object: Holiday home
- Living space: 220 sqm
- Normal occupancy: 8 people plus 2 infants
- Pet: not allowed
- Number of rooms: 6
- Number of bedrooms: 4
- Number of bathrooms: 3
- Number of WC: 2
- Arrival day: Saturday
- Ceramik cooking plate
- Extractor hood
- electr. oven
- Microwave - Fridge with freezer
- coffee machine, toaster, kitchen robot, electr. Hand mixer, raklettservice, electr. Water boiler, wok
- Complete equipment for 8 people
Storeroom with freezer
- 1 bath
- 2 showers
- 3 hair dryers, 2 personal scales
- Heating by heat pump
- Open fireplace
- 2 TV (1 satellite connection for German. Transmitter) CD player, binoculars, 1 WiFi / Wlan connection (office ground floor)
- 1 internet connection (Bedroom 2)
- Washing machine
- Tumble dryer
- 2. Vacuum cleaner (floor)
- Iron, ironing board
BABY and TODDLER EQUIPMENT
GARDEN and OUTDOOR FACILITIES
- 1500 m2 of garden with direct access to the Gulf
- 1 pool (8x4 m) child-proof, heated from June to September with a 80 sqm wooden terrace with deckchairs and armchairs
- 1 stone terrace in front of the house with dining table
- Barbecue parasol
- 1 stone terrace right on the gulf with sun loungers
- 1 dining table right on the water (at high tide)
Parking in the area by an electr. Gate secured
Storage of wheels, sailboards, etc.
- 1 wheelbarrow wood for fireplace: 5 EUR
- Electricity consumption: 0,12 EUR / khw
- Tourist tax: 2 EUR per day per adult
- Bedding included
- towels rental possibility: 8 EUR per person (per person = 4 pieces)
The peninsula Rhuys is a part of South Brittany, which is one of the sought after holiday destinations due to its location, favorable climate and versatile attractions. In the south the coast with numerous beaches and bays, in the north the nature reserve of GOLFE DU MORBIHAN, with its constantly changing light conditions, dreamy hiking trails with unique views of one of the most beautiful bays in the world. Sarzeau, the vibrant center of the peninsula, offers cultural events and shopping opportunities throughout the year.
The Gulf of Morbihan is a true small inland sea. Only a strait connects it to the Atlantic Ocean. Shielded from the sea, 400 million m3 of salt water flow into the 12,000 hectare Atlantic Basin at each major flood. Thousands of different animal and plant species live here in peaceful coexistence with humans. The gulf is a unique place where the sea, the sky and the earth unite in ever new landscapes, which offer constantly new fascinating spectacles depending on the season and weather conditions. The name MORBIHAN is of Breton origin and can be translated as "small sea". The region was flooded by the Atlantic Ocean several millennia ago, and so did the Gulf, as we know it today. The ocean ventures far inland to the heart of Vannes and Auray and laps the ancient hills, which today form an archipelago of numerous islands and islets.
see Brocée Tourist Office Vannes
Sailing, sailing schools, kitesurfing, sea-kayaking, paddle, pedal kayak, diving / water-walking, fishing, deep-sea fishing, jet ski, sailing and marina Le Crouesty 10km
Swimming - swimming schools, horse riding 3km, tennis 3km, golf 10km, cycling (100km bike paths), hiking, 19 labeled trails
Guided hikes to discover the flora and fauna, discovery of the sea salt
Discovery of the prehistoric megalites, one of the well-known Hinkelsteinen in Carnac (7 of them can be seen in the peninsula Rhuys)
The medieval castle of Suscinio offers light festivals every summer and is open all year round. The Romanesque church with cloister in St. Gildas is also worth seeing. In the wider area: Vannes, Auray both lying on the Gulf, Rochefort en Terre inland, Gerande south of the peninsula ......
In summer, every weekend there is a flea market, organic markets, arts and crafts exhibitions.
- large selection of typical franz. Bistro's and restaurants