ED Refnr. 178147
distance to ski area: ~5 km
NEW FREE BUS SHUTTLE
Renovated luxurious chalet. Comfortable with sauna, turkish bath as well as a leather lounge and open fire place. Situated in Champagny le Haut, a very calm hamlet, midst of a picturesque landscape. The "national parc Vanoise" is nearby. Restaurant at ~300m. To the center of Champagny as well as to the cable car 5 km.
Altitude chalet: 1.500 m, ski area up to 3.250 m, with two glaciers. Champagny is part of the enormous ParadiSki area (La Plagne and Les Arcs) with 425 km of alpine slopes, 157 lifts and is connected to the Bellecôte Glacier and Les Arcs through modern express-chairlifts. Furthermore, two ski lifts connect the ski area with La Plagne (Plagne centre) via the Verdons peak. The ski run to the valley is artificially snowed. Definitely a highlight is the 10 km long ski run from the glacier “Roche de Mio” to the village with more than 1.500 m of difference in altitude. Deep powder snow runs at the Verdons peak. Children ski lift (free of charge) and ski school area at the mountain station of the cable car (2000 m above sea level). Next to the mountain station is the modern “Pic-Nic-Chalet” with sun terrace. New Highlight: The Paradiski-Skipass valid for more than 5 days includes one day in the 3Vallées Ski area (within the validity period, conditions apply); Courchevel / 3 Vallées approx. 15 min by car.
There is a wide range of sports activities to experience during the summer in Champagny including cycling, mountain biking, climbing, swimming, tennis, golf as well as horse riding or fishing. In high summer your children will enjoy a visit to the adventure course and the open air pool. Highlight of your vacation will be the Vanoise National Park with nearly 500 km marked hiking trails. Different walks with alpine flora and fauna are offered.
Reduced additional costs in summer: 9 € per person/week (from 5 years) for electricity + heating + sauna + jacuzzi.
kitchen open to the living room (dishwasher + large refrigerator + freezer + gas stove + oven + microwave); fireplace; sat-TV; video; highspeed internet connection (free of charge; no setup service; laptop to bring along); washing machine; tumble-dryer; partly with underfloor heating; balcony; ski-room
18 persons (270m²)
8 room chalet on 3 floors
bedroom (2 single beds + bunk bed)
bedroom (double bed + bunk bed)
bedroom (double bed)
bedroom (2 single beds)
bedroom under droop (4 single beds)
through room (bunk bed)
living room (without sleeping berths)
bath (washbasin + shower)
4 baths (washbasin + shower + toilet)
2 separate toilets
wellness area (sauna + jacuzzi + vapour shower)
bar/party location (hi-fi system + pool billiard)
the additional costs include electricity + heating + sauna + jacuzzi
check-in 5 pm on arrival day
check-out 9 am on departure day
doorstep bread delivery service
parking lots nearby and cost free
ski-bus for a fee (bus stop ~250m)
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 220 EUR (optional).
- baby chair: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Sauna: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1.65 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 16 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 6 EUR (optional).
- General: per person and week Costs amounting to 16 EUR (Mandatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 6
- Distance to next ski lift/mountain railway: 5 km
- Distance to next cross-country skiing trail: 0.35 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town (Champagny): 5 km