ED Refnr. 325547
Villa Rica is surrounded by century old olive trees, lemon groves, orchards and mediterranean scrub and is only 7 kilometres from the sea. It is the ideal spot for a relaxing outdoor Sicilian holiday away from the “hum drum” of city life.
It is a unique location. Not only is it the ideal place for a peaceful and relaxing stay but it is also an excellent starting point for visiting many of Sicily’s most beautiful sites. The Aeolian Islands, Taormina, Cefalù, Mount Etna and the Heritage Park of the Nebrodis can each be visited on a one day excursion. The restaurant is open to both guests and public. It has been renovated from the original oil and wine mill and the factor’s house. The building has kept its original features of typical Sicilian rural architecture (beamed roofs, local stones, floors tiled with “cotto siciliano”).
The food is typical of the region and fresh organic fruit and vegetables from the farm itself are used as ingredients.
- Cot for children: once per object for rent at a price of 40 EUR (optional).
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 40 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week for rent at a price of 8 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and week for rent at a price of 8 EUR (optional).
- Property area: 20000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town: 7 km