ED Ref. 454751
"We warmly welcome you in our apartment" Anna-Maria "to relax and unwind !!!"
The resort Leopoldshagen is located on the Szczecin Lagoon in the district of Vorpommern-Greifswald in Mecklenburg-Vorpommern.
By forest and water near the location is particularly convenient. On several well-signposted cycling and hiking trails, nature can be experienced pure here.
To the east of Leopoldshagen is Mönkebude with a very nice beach and a marina, where also short sailing trips with the Zeesenboot "Ghost" are offered.
The apartment is located on the upper floor of a two-family house and is accessed via a separate entrance.
On the property there is also a separate sitting area, which can be used at any time.
We are looking forward to your visit!
Her family Dräger
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 40 EUR (mandatory).
- Electricity: once per object according to consumption (obligatory).
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Bed linen: included in the price per person per week (compulsory).
- Towels: bring per person per week from the tenant (compulsory).
- Land area: 500 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to the lake (Szczecin Lagoon): 6 km
- Distance city (Ueckermünde): 12 km