ED Refnr. 587568
The word Albedo (From the Latin albēdo, "whiteness") pays tribute to an activity that for over 30 years has taken place here and which is represented by its industrial archeology - a lovely 1930s kiln, one of the few still in existence. The farmhouse was founded in 1993 when Anna and Angelo, helped by their son Giulio, enchanted by the alchemy of the place, decided to move to the countryside, after years of city life, re-establishing a close contact with nature and embarking upon their spellbinding adventure. When, in 2010, they had to move to Perugia, Giulio, as he did not want to sell the farmhouse where he grew up, decided together with his friend Francesco to rent it as a villa with garden and private pool (6mx12m deep from 1,10m to 1,40 m). The villa is composed of 5 bedrooms with double beds (2 of which in the attic) , one single bedroom, 4 bathrooms (3 with showers and one with tub), kitchen with dish-washer, sitting room with fireplace, 2 living rooms with coking areas, washing machine, television, wifi internet. Outside 2 pergolas with table and chairs and barbecue.
- Heating: according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 100 EUR (Mandatory).
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Pet: per object and week Costs amounting to 25 EUR (optional).
- Visitor's tax: per person and day Costs amounting to 1 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 3000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 3
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 5 km
- Distance to town (serre di rapolano): 5 km