ED Refnr. 653 218
Enjoy our attractive and high quality furnished guest and seminar house the various possibilities of the region. The Marble House is located near the Eifel National Park, close to the Eifelsteig and Steinfeld monastery in the heart of the northern Eifel region in the idyllic village elections. In individual and comfortable ambience, offers all sorts of opportunities to take a soothing break from everyday life.
The Marble House in Kall-election offers both recreational groups, families and conference guests an ideal stay. The guest house was completely renovated in 2012 and is characterized by 7 elegant bedrooms with handmade furniture, a fully equipped, media-supported conference room, an extensive library, a comfortable living room, a playroom for our younger guests and a wonderful, flowering garden with a large outdoor terrace.
The Marble House got its name from the elegant architectural integration of colorful, sparkling glass marbles throughout. This incorporation into walls and lamps gives the marble house his individuality and a unique charm. Extra bed is possible!
- Air conditioning / fans: included in the price.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object included in the price.
- Electricity: once per object included in the price.
- Towels: once per person included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: once per person included in the price (compulsory).
- Pet: included per object per day in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 2
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 4
- Distance shopping: 2 km
- Distance from city (Schleiden): 10 km