ED Refnr. 679225
The surroundings are quiet and you can enjoy beautiful walks. The area offers sports activities such as riding, rowing, water sports and fishing. Istria is one of those special places on earth which will do you good and give you new energy. Friendly inhabitants will serve you healthy, Mediterranean meals and there are many stories and tales from days long gone. Remember to try the exquisite wines Malvazija or Teran. Labin is divided into two sections; the old town on the hilltop inside the walls, and the newer section of Padlabin. The town is located 5 km from the seaside resort Rabac. While in Labin, see the church of Blessed Virgin Mary's Birth, the loggia (1601-03) and the city gate, the palaces of Scampicchio (1570), Francovich (16th century) and Lazzarini-Battiala (1717, today a town museum). Tourism in this area dates back to the end of the 19th century as people came to visit Rabac. The popular seaside resort offers a palette of gastronomic offers, boat tours and sports activities. The beautiful beaches (stone, gravel and sand) and the crystal clear water make it a good place for a family holiday. The island Cres is also nearby.
- Electricity: once per object included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object included in price .
- registration fee: once per object Costs amounting to 3 EUR (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per person and day for rent at a price of 10 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per person and week available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 2
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to lake: 15 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 3 km
- Distance to town (Podpican): 5 km