ED Ref. 1552453
The apartment is located in the quiet village Bredelem on the Harz. You will find the house Hair Forest direktam outskirts. Far away from traffic noise, because on the doorstep to fields, meadows and forests extend. Surrounded by rolling hills and ridges topped by resin panorama with Brockenblick (in good Weter -D)
From Bredelem you can explore all of the resin and the surrounding area attractions:
- Goslar with its historic Old Town and the World Heritage Site Rammelsberg mining
- Various reservoirs, many of which you can swim undisturbed with child and dog
- Various spas, brine wave pool and swimming pools
- Castles and Palaces
- Imposing waterfalls
- The Harz National Park
- The Brocken
- Winter Sports
- Dog Forest in Wildemann
- Lynx Feeding
- Baumwipfelpfad (unfortunately without a dog)
- Snake Farm
- Hiking with the Harzer Wandernadel (maps is ready)
- In the zoo of Hanover and Brunswick dogs are allowed
- Sealife in Hannover not
- Autostadt Wolfsburg with the Phaeno, the world of phenomena
- and much more
On the ground floor after the spacious hall with adjoining guest bathroom a large kitchen before. The large kitchen with dining area is extensively equipped, while we naturally thought of their children and dogs.
Besides sundries cooking and eating utensils, we have provided a microwave, oven, kettle, coffee maker and washing machine ready.
Adjacent is the living room with the fantastic view out to pastures and fields.
You might get lucky and just in front of the window travels past a cow or Easter bounce the lambs on pasture.
Just below the window running the house colorful flock of chickens by (ask for fresh eggs!).
The sofa can be pulled out to an extra large bed. In addition there is a table where you can also tinker prima.
On the upper floor (if necessary, a stair lift are activated) are still the two bedrooms and the spacious bathroom, which is equipped with shower and tub. Here would also accommodate a changing table, which is set up as needed.
The first bedroom is furnished with a bunk bed (two times 90x200).
The baby bed is, if not specified otherwise, rebuilt as a small sofa.
The cabinets are filled with toys and children's books.
The second bedroom has a large double bed (two times 90x200) and a sofa bed (100x200 and as appropriate without headboard and footboard for a somewhat larger person).
Before the house is still a large, fenced outdoor area. The approx 200sqm divided into a large paved courtyard and a smaller garden with flowers and a large walnut tree.
It may be that because around the corner peeping our goat, they will gladly stroked and takes them still prefer the problem with the apple residue from -D.
Directly in front of the kitchen window, almost with hatch, is a large garden table with many chairs for a cozy get-together, a barbecue is available. Beach chairs invite you to sunbathe and in a small lounge group you can end the evening.
It offers many free extras:
- Satellite connection in the living room and master bedroom
- Video player
- DVD player
- A mix of videos and DVDs
- Wireless Internet access
- Games and books for all ages
- Feeding (in various sizes)
- Package Service (send your feed already ahead)
- Dog Bed
- Dog Cloths
- Dog Toys
- Dog trolley / backpack for the small dog
- Cat tower with den
- Cat Litter Box
- Cat Toys
- Spacious small animal cages incl. domestic equipments
- Baby cot
- changing table
- high chair
- socket protection
- Door grid
- Freezer (big enough for barfer)
- Mixing bar
- Hand and tea towels
- Dishwashing liquid
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 60 EUR (compulsory).
- Bed linen: to be rented once per person for 10 EUR (compulsory).
- Towels: per object and day to bring by the tenant (compulsory).
- Pet: included per object per day in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Land area: 200 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 2
- Distance ski lift / mountain railway: 20 km
- Distance to the lake (Innerste Dams): 7 km
- Distance shopping: 6 km
- Distance city (Langelsheim): 6 km