ED Ref. 1603701
The apartment is located in one of the most beautiful bays of Tyrrhenian Sicily between the Gulf of Tindari to Capo Milazzo right on the beach. From the terrace you can admire the Aeolian Islands and the beautiful sunsets.
• 2 large verandas (40m² each);
• 1 double room for 2 persons with wardrobe;
• 1 bedroom with two single beds, desk and wardrobe;
• living room with 2 sofa beds;
• 2 bathrooms with shower, toilet, bidet, sink, cupboard, mirror and washing machine;
• 1 outdoor shower - ideal if you come back from the beach;
• 1 parking space;
• courtyard with gate;
• Rest area on the beach with umbrella and chairs (see photo);
Equipped with every comfort:
Flat screen TV sat, air conditioning. Fan, vacuum cleaner, electric coffee maker, coffee maker, electric oven-microwave, dishwasher, blender, toaster, electric grill, barbecue, fridge freezer, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, clothes horse, beach umbrella, smoke detector, first aid kit.
The apartment is located directly on the beautiful beach of Marchesana. In the immediate vicinity (150 \ 200 m) is a bar, restaurant, pizzeria, sandwich bar, tobacco, hairdresser, beach.
Approximately 800 m. from the village center, where all offices, banks and supermarkets are located.
1km from the thermal center "SOURCE OF VENUS" (with sulphurous baths, thermal baths, inhalations, ...).
The apartment is ideal for a beach holiday and to discover the beauty of ancient Sicily,
• "Villa Romana" (800m) archaeological site
• The "Church of Our Lady of Grace" built on the ruins of a monastery of the Benedictine order. (800m)
• The praised city of Tindari (10 km) with the Shrine of the Black Madonna of Tindari and the Greco - Roman Theater,
• Portorosa (3km),
• The marvelous nature reserve Marinello with the famous lakes,
• Park Jalari (8km): museum with exhibits,
• Castroreale (8 km)
• Montalbano Helicon (15 km)
• Milazzo (6 Km) Greek city, recognized as civitas Romana from 36 BC. There are numerous testimonies and symbols of the ancient history of the city,
• Novara di Sicilia
100 km from Europe's largest volcano "Etna"
140 km from Catania
70 km from Reggio Calabria
150 km from the airport of Palermo
Air conditioning / fans: included in the price (compulsory).
Visitor's tax / tourist tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 60 EUR (obligatory).
Towels: to rent once per person for 10 EUR (optional).
Bed linen: to rent once per person for 10 EUR (optional).
Cot: to rent once per person for 20 EUR (optional).
Internet: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
Parking: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
Pet: per animal per week costs of 20 EUR (optional).