ED Refnr. 1608077
Cosy Nurdach House Silva Nr. 11 in the Village at Oberhundem / Südsauerland. Directly on the Rothaarsteig!
Our renovated cottage offers einlandendem living / dining room with panoramic views and Pelettofen (pellets according to consumption) for cozy gatherings. The house is situated on a sunny, private ca 430 sqm large garden property with terrace, parking space and Campfire. It has 2 separate bedrooms with 2 single beds. Once additionally with junior bed for a child up to 6 years. A cot can be pre-ordered (10 €), a high chair is available. Dogs are not allowed (in house Silva no. 10 and no. 16 possible).
The arrival time is between 15 00 and 18 00. A late arrival is possible after arrangement, we have to travel expenses i. H. V. Charge 15 EUR extra.
On certain dates, longer minimum rental periods apply.
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 35 EUR (compulsory).
- Cot: to rent once per object for 10 EUR (optional).
- Bed linen: to rent once per person for 10 EUR (optional).
- Towels: to rent once per person for 5 EUR (optional).
- Pelettets for the Pelettofen: per object and day according to consumption (obligatory).
- Fuel Fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (mandatory).
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Local tax / tourist tax: per person and day costs of 0. 8 EUR (obligatory).
- Land area: 430 m²
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / mountain railway: 1 km
- Distance track: 3 km
- Distance to Lake (Biggesee): 25 km
- Distance shopping: 4 km
- Distance city (Lennestadt): 8 km