ED Ref. 1631521
In the county town of Bad Segeberg we can offer you apartments.
The Kalkberg apartments are centrally located in the Bad Segeberger old town. Here at the foot of the Kalkberg, the city of Bad Segeberg has its origins. From here, the stairs lead directly to the Kalkberg with its attractions, the Karl May Festival and the bat center "Noctalis" and the Kalkberg caves.
Until the market square in the city center is 400 meters. Just as far it is to the shore of the Great Segeberger lake on Winklersgang.
The apartment "Old Town" is located on the ground floor of the old town house. It has two rooms, kitchen and bathroom. A living room with 2 sofa beds and a bedroom with a double bed allow sleeping for up to 4 people.
Kitchen facilities include besides stove and oven, sink, refrigerator and dishwasher. There is also a kettle and a coffee machine.
At the rear of the building, the apartment has direct access to the terrace.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Final cleaning: included per object per day in the price.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Land area: 360 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 35 km
- Distance to the lake (Großer Segeberger See): 0. 80 km
- Distance shopping: 0. 50 km