ED Refnr. 1686616
Beauty of Italy lives in wonderful countrysides, culture, food and their people.
Susanna and her family have the chance to wake up every day looking at a breathtaking view: the Major Lake within the mountains.
Villa “Le Motte” is a paradise to share with those willing to appreciate the peace, the silence and the beauty of this great and singular frame.
Here, kids can play free in a 3000 meters garden. They can pick up fruits direct from trees and dive in the swimming pool, while somebody is preparing the barbecue for dinner.
Luino is only 2 km and a half far away. Bicycles are available at the Villa for outings. From the harbor of the village it’s possible by characteristic boats to get to other lovely villages around the Major Lake. And why not? Let’s go out for shopping during the famous International Market of Luino every Wednesday of the week.
The Villa has an independent flat where you can find a double room and a four beds room (1 bunk bed) and a big living room where it’s possible to eat or relax reading a book.
The swimming pool is open from 1st June till 31st August.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Heating: included in price .
- Gas: included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 50 EUR (optional).
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Cot for children: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Property area: 3000 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 1
- Distance to lake (MAGGIORE): 2.50 km
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.50 km
- Distance to town (LUINO): 2.50 km