ED Refnr. 1712024
It is a real mecca for surfers and Bodyboard fans, because here the waves are not only big, but to provide perfect opportunities for the boards. The beach of Supertubos is known for its up to 3 foot waves. Supertubos is host to major global and national tournaments in surfing, jet skiing, kite surfing, windsurfing and bodyboarding. Some call the wave of the "European Pipeline", because it looks a very fast tube as a hollow shaft as shaft Pipeline in Hawaii. This works well with north wind.
The beach of Supertubos award "Blue Flag" and is accessible to everyone. The beach with soft sand makes for a good formation of the waves, require a good level of surfing. The prevailing winds from NE smooth sea prolong the time that can intubate the surfers.
The beach is visited by annual competitions WCT Rip Curl Pro and European championships. The surfer Tiago Pires considers it the best surfing wave in the Portuguese coastal area along with Arrifana beach.
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Final cleaning: to be performed by the tenant per object per day (obligatory).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1