Located just a few steps from the beach. Our newest amenity is a large, enclosed outdoor shower.
*Screened in porch and sundeck
This duplex sits one house back from the sugar-white sandy beaches in the quite Silent Sands Community. Locals protect the pristine environment of the bird sanctuary and aquatic eco system. Our home sits on beautiful Cape San Blas peninsula with the world famous St. Joseph's Bay on the east, the emerald green waters of the Gulf of Mexico on the west with breath taking, true west, sunsets, St. Joseph's State park to the north and Indian Pass (home of the famous Indian Lagoon Oysters)to the north.
A great get away for two couples with two master suites. Queen bedroom and full bath on the ground level along with laundry room. On the second level is the second queen bedroom with full bath, fully equipped kitchen with microwave, dishwasher and ice maker, dining area and living room. The living area opens on to a sundeck furnished for sunning or dining where you can enjoy an excellent view of the beach. Extra amenities include 2 T/Vs, DVD/VCR, stereo, fish cleaning sink, a closet downstairs with beach toys and chairs & gas grill.
Parking underneath and plenty of space to bring your boat. Dedicated bay access for boating, fishing, or scalloping. Easy access via dedicated board walk to one of Florida's few pet friendly beaches.
* GULFSIDE only steps to the beach
* PRIVATE BAY ACCESS WITH PIER across street- perfect for kayaking, fishing and other activities.
* DIRECT ACCESS to BIKE trail- which covers the entire CAPE
* DOG FRIENDLY
* COVERED STORAGE for car or boats
* High Speed Cable internet and WIFI
* FULLY REMODELED kitchen , hardwood floors and tile throughout
* SEALY Monogram 800 Euro Pillowtop Mattress and Boxsprings in both Master Suites