|Minimum Stay||5 nights|
When you book through the VRBO checkout, your booking is backed by our Book with Confidence Guarantee™ offering comprehensive payment protection.Learn more
****$250 Security Deposit is required for all rentals Jan 1, 2014 - December 31, 2020 ****
RATES SUBJECT TO CHANGE UNITL RESERVATION IS CONFIRMED BY EMAIL OR RENTAL AGREEMENT.
It's 'Island Time' at our delightful 2 bedroom, 2 bath beachfront vacation condo in Gulf Shores, Alabama. We love the bright colors of Key West and brought this look to our Gulf Shores beach condo. In addition to fun, tropical colors and eclectic decor, the condo offers awe inspiring sunrises, delightful views of the beautiful blue/green waters of the Gulf of Mexico, soft white sandy beaches, relaxing sounds of the surf, plus an inviting in ground pool.
We know you will be delighted by the condo and all that it offers: tropical decor, gulf view, pool, white sand beach & convenient location! Ready for a beach getaway? Then look no further... you've found your place. 'Island Time' is waiting for you! It's a little slice of paradise in Gulf Shores, AL.
Location, Location, Location! Our condo is located just 1/2 mile from US-59 in the Heart of Gulf Shores. Our condo is in the Island Sunrise condo complex at 427 East Beach Blvd. You'll love the convenience of this central, beachfront location.
During your stay you'll be within walking distance to several restaurants and attractions, including: The Hang Out, Sea 'n Suds, Pink Pony, Hooters, The Hang Out & Gulf Island Grill to name a few!
'Island Time' highlights & amenities:
• Gulf front, Beachfront condo complex;
• Enjoy great Gulf Front Views from the condo's balcony, living room & master bedroom;
• Inviting Pool;
• FREE Wireless High Speed Internet Available;
• Sleeps up to 6;
• 2 Queen Beds, + 1 Sofa sleeper;
• Condo interior is painted in fun tropical colors;
• NEW - Sleeper Sofa
• 3 NEW Flat Screen Cable TV's;
• DVD and CD players;
• Private Balcony with terrific views of Gulf of Mexico;
• Spacious, Well-equipped Kitchen;
• Stackable washer/dryer in condo;
• Sorry, no smoking allowed inside condo. Smoking on balcony only, please dispose of butts properly.
If you need to shop once you arrive at the condo, Super Walmart, Bruno's Grocery Store, Winn Dixie & Walgreen's Drug Store are all within a short 5-10 minute drive.
Are you ready to reserve your vacation dates? Make your beach vacation a memorable one, book your stay at 'Island Time' today. You can't beat the condo's great gulf views, convenient location & affordable prices!
• Contact us today to reserve some 'Island Time'.
• More Information:
• The condo is FAMILY FRIENDLY;
• 'Last Minute Rentals' are welcome!
• And, 'After Hours/Late Arrivals' are no problem, just ask for details;
• Minimum stay 5 Nights - See Rate Schedule,
• Air Conditioning: Central Air and Heat
• Washer: Stackable Washer/Dryer
• Linens Provided: We provide towels, hand towels, wash cloths, sheets, blankets and pillows. We recommend that guests bring beach towels for use at the pool and on the beach.
• Covered Parking: The condo complex features a large parking lot, plus there are several covered parking spots which are available on a first come, first serve basis.
• Off Street Parking: Large parking lot with covered area for loading & unloading
• Elevator: Elevator in lobby
• Queen Bed
• Queen Bed
• Convertible / Sofa Bed
• Cable/Satellite TV
• DVD / CD Player
• Private Pool - For Registered Guests Only
• Full Kitchen: Well-Equipped Kitchen ~ New Glassware, Dishes and Utensils
• Cooking Utensils Provided: Full set of cookware and pans; blender; toaster; coffee pot; hand mixer; crockpot.
• Refrigerator - w/ ice maker
• Outdoor Features
• Charcoal BBQ Grill: The condo complex has dedicated BBQ area with built in charcoal grills
• Balcony: Lovely Gulf views from the condo's private balcony; patio chairs provided
• Beachfront: Our unit is an end unit with a full beachfront view and a side view of the beach facing (South), we have a VERY expansive DIRECT gulf view
• Oceanfront: Gulf of Mexico
• Wireless Internet: *****FREE Wireless Internet*****
• Other Amenities
• Non-Smoking condo
• No Pets Allowed
• Kid Friendly
• Smoking Not Allowed
• Activities (nearby)
• Theme Park (Amusement Park)
• Zoo/Wildlife Park
• Jet Skiing
• Wildlife Viewing
• Basketball Court
• Cinemas/Movie Theaters
• Live Theatre
• Miniature golf
• Horseback Riding
• Other Activities
• Charter Fishing; Outlet Mall Shopping; Bird Watching; Snorkeling; Pier Fishing; Surf Fishing
Copyright 1997-2016. All rights reserved
Keywords: Condominium - Island Sunrise - GULF FRONT
Locally owned and operated unit.
Charles purchased this condo in 1997
The gorgeous Gulf water and sugar-sand beaches are just a couple of reasons we purchased a beachfront condo in Gulf Shores, AL.
Island Sunrise is located just 1/2 mile East of Hwy-59 in the Heart of Gulf Shores. Easy walking distance to the Hangout and other local attractions. You'll love the convenience of this central, beachfront location.
We had a great time at this condo. Perfect for our family of 4.. Lots of space and beautiful views. We really enjoyed the beach and pool. We were very happy that we chose this condo for our vacation and will return again
The condo was very nice. Everything in the condo was very clean. The bedrooms were large with very comfortable beds. Nice furniture throughout. GREAT view of the beach! We did not cook but there the kitchen was well equipped. We did not bring our beach chairs since we were just here for the weekend so we used the chairs and umbrella in the unit. Thanks so much for having those available. Would definitely stay here again
Great, clean condo. Has everything you will need. Close to everything you will want to see/eat.
Very comfortable. Great view from bed in one of the bedrooms. Had everything we needed. Really enjoyed our stay and would mist definitely stay again.
Condo was clean and well maintained...had everything needed for a great vacation. I hope to rent same unit again next summer!
The minute you walk through the door of this condo, the fresh clean smell tells you right away that this is going to be a very nice condo, which it is. The kitchen is fully equipped with anything you might need. Very nicely decorated and great ocean view. I would recommend this place to anyone, and I hope to stay here again in the future.
|Rate Period||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly||Event|
My Standard Rate
5 night minimum stay
|Refundable damage deposit||$250|
Rates are subject to change until reservation is CONFIRMED - Renter is required to pay 11% state / local lodging tax, $100 cleaning and $25 parking pass fee.