Bali-Home W/View, Privacy,Pool, Wifi, Bbq, Near Beach/Waterfall/Ziplng, Volcano
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
Restore yourself at La Luna Vista, your luxury Bali home offering complete privacy and a 360 degree view of a lush, eco protected valley from every room in this modern custom built home. It's a modern Shangri La, yet a 2 minute drive into one of Costa Rica's loveliest towns, with it's 5 markets, restaurants, English speaking emergency room, orchid trees and church overlooking the central square and, according to Natl Geographic, 'the best weather in the world'. Centrally located, La Luna Vista is a 'home base' for your entire Costa Rican vacation and easy drives to volcanoes, cloud forests, beaches, river rafting, fishing, surfing, coffee farms, ziplining, monkeys and bird watching. For an active or relaxing vacation
It's 'pura vida' as you sit by the pool overlooking the neighboring farm while the butterflies dance around you. Open the pocket doors entirely to the world outside while cooking in the in the completely modern gourmet kitchen or BBQ on the deck. House is on one level with modern convenience.
The Best of All Possible Worlds: Our brand new home La Luna Vista really has all the modern amenities but is surrounded by nature. The Costa Rican government has chosen to preserve our gorgeous valley because of it's great natural beauty. You see only trees and mountains from the terrace that surrounds the house no matter where you look. At night, nature provides a light show in the clear skies, and sometimes you can watch lightening dance over the mountains beyond the valley. There is complete privacy yet on the other hand there are neighbors close by. Our little town of Atenas has wonderful restaurants, many supermarkets with Chilean and Argentinean wines, even pizza delivery and modern American kitchen necessities. A farmers market where all the surrounding farmers bring delicious mangoes, veggies, colorful fruits a local specialties happens every Friday in the park.
Activities? Or not!: You can relax poolside, sip smoothies or a glass of wine and completely remove yourself from the stress of contemporary life. But if you want to check your emails, we have wi-fi, and your Blackberry /iphoneworks in Costa Rica.
If you are looking for a more active time away from home, butterfly farms, volcanoes rain forests, river rafting, horseback riding, are all an easy drive.
If you want to hang ten or simply stroll on the pristine Costa Rica Beaches or swim in the warm Pacific water of famous surfing beaches like Jaco and Playa Hermosa which are only 45 minutes away.
Pura Vida!: It's no accident that Costa Ricans' motto is 'Pura Vida.' They are lovely, well educated, warm, and welcoming people.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Housekeeper Optional
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4
- All linens are new and fresh. The master bedroom is lush and decorated with Indian pillows and covers. There is a huge veranda, where you can look over the valley below, while sipping tea in your rocking chair. in the early morning, you can look to the river valley below and spot the white faced howler monkey's and their babies jumping from mango tree to mango tree looking for breakfast. Your shower looks over the banana orchard and the valley below, and you can luxurate in the sunken bathtub while looking out the windows the the mountains in the distance. Pocket doors open the room entirely to the outside world and the garden. The Second Bedroom is absolutely adorable. it's a stand along private guest bungalow, with it's own master bath . it has it's own private patio, for a cozy breakfast in complete privacy. The bathroom is generous, and the bungalow sits just steps away from the pool. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- the master bath has a huge sunken bath tub and a stand along shower. Both have complete privace and a view tothe valley below.Soak in your Japanese tub, or open the windows wide to the valley below when you shower. The guest bungalow has its own private bathroom and exotic tropical outdoor shower, with complete privacy. ...moreless
- Families welcome, but no children under 12. There are a few stairs to get from driveway to the house, but the house itself is on one level. we have had plenty of active older guests stay at the house and be completely comfortable. the house will be cleaned when you arrive and once a week if your stay is longer than a week. However, you may wish daily maid service for an additional $30.00 per day. the house also has a complete wifi set up, and you can work and not tell your colleagues you are in Costa Rica. ...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- CD Player
- Music Library
- Video Library
- Away From It All
- Botanical Garden
- Rain Forests
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Equestrian Events
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Activities Guide
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Paper Towels
- Toilet Paper
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Water Cooler
- Wireless Internet
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Gated Community
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
- Outdoor Grill Gas
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Nov 12 - Dec 15, 2016
5 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 13, 2017
5 night min stay
Jan 14 - Sep 8, 2017
5 night min stay
Sep 9 - Nov 10, 2017
4 night min stay
Nov 11 - Dec 15, 2017
5 night min stay
Dec 16 - Jan 12, 2018
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $200
- security for 7 days $250
- Tax Rate 8%
Please ask for monthly stay discounts. Pura Vida!!
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Hummingbirds!! Butterflies, Volcanoes, fishing, surfing, wildlife preserves, river rafting, bird watching, farms, cows and horses, crystal waterfalls, meditative, relaxing!!, hiking, cloud forests, beautiful churches, the sound of birds, toucans, great food, lovely people. Argentinean & Chilean wines, fresh fruit and fish. Pura vida!
Balinese Single story home, all modern appliances, Away-From-It-All yet 5 minutes to a gorgeous little town with, according to National Geographic, 'The Best Weather In the World.'
Atenas is a great town, with 5 grocery stores, great little restaurants. IT is a GREAT central location for day trips to
Jaco, Playa Hermosa, key volcanoes like Poas and Atenas, the Zoo, and the ferry at Punta Arenas.
We are only 20 minutes to lovely beaches.
Other Activities: kayaking, river rafting
Master bedroom overlooks the valley and is its own bungalow
The terrace. Beautiful in the a.m. and wonderful after a day sightseeing
All our guests just love the hammock, surrounded by passion fruit & valley below
Dining room table had made from protected Guanacaste trees
The waterfalls (there are 2) at Los Chorros are a 30 min drive and you can swim
Other beaches are closer but the famous Jaco is only 45 min away
Our Feng Shui garden
Topiary at Zarcero about 45 min away from our house
The living room
The bedroom in the guest bungalow.
Breathtaking views from the terrace, living room, bedroom and pool
Kitchen is stocked with a full set of dishes, glasses, pots and pans and more
Our home is situated overlooking a protected valley. Private but 5 min from town
Welcome! Pura Vida!
The active volcano Mt Poas an hour drive from the house. Get there in the a.m.
My son Walker and his girlfriend Jessica logged in at the end of the day
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM