This gorgeous one bedroom apartment is a perfect choice for an exquisite stay in Paris for 2 exclusive guests (75 m²).
Located a few hundred meters from 'L' Elysee', the French President office, the apartment is located very close to the 'Avenue des Champs Elysees'. It is far enough of the Avenue not to be in the touristic crowd, and close enough to go shopping by foot.
The apartment decoration was skillfully designed by an architect (see the plans in photos) : nice fabric on the walls, comfortable sofas and armchairs, nice varnished antique wooden furniture. It is located on the thirrd floor (French standard), with an elevator, in a 19th century stone building in a very upscale neighborhood.
The apartment is spacious and highly comfortable with wooden flooring. The apartment is clearly separated into 3 distinct spaces - the living and dining area; the sleeping area and the kitchen & bathroom.
- One enters directly into a large entrance decorated with a large full wall mirror, a nice and tall lamp and an exceptional antique wooden closet.
- Left from the entrance, one enters into the living and dining room. The nice wooden floor and the chimney makes you feel home right away. This large space profits from 3 big full height windows.
- The lounge area offers 2 very large sofas, a large low table and 2 comfortable armchairs. An extraordinary art deco bar opens arms for a glass of Champaign.
- The dining space offers a wooden table with 6 chairs.
- From the living area, one can access the bedroom. It is equipped with a comfortable double bed, that can be separated into 2 single beds on request. The bedroom is very calm as opening on courtyard. It also offers a small desk (not on photo) and a large wooden closet.
- The bathroom is equipped with a bath tub, a shower and a sink (+ washer/drier). The toilet is inside the bathroom.
- The kitchen, is a standalone kitchen. It has 3 windows in a row and is very bright. It is fully equipped with the appliances one would require to enjoy a stay-at-home dining experience.
We do trust guest will take care of the furniture which is antique and valuable.
This apartment will definitely please exclusive guests looking for a comfortable, high class apartment in a calm, safe, and chosen neighbourhood.
• The Champs-Elysees are only a few hundred meters away by foot; the immediate area is filled with art galleries and high end cloth designers (Pierre Cardin). The avenue will be reached at the height of the 'Grand Palais' museum between the gardens and the shopping area.
• The Eiffel Tower, Saint-Germain, Le Marais, and Les Halles, are all between 15- 20 minutes away.
• The MIROMESNIL subway station is less than 5 minutes away. This location is a perfect base to visit Paris. It stays 15 minute by subway to most interesting Paris locations.