ED Refnr. 1865384
Colorful authentic village house with a spacious courtyard for dining al fresco and a roof terrace with sun loungers for enjoying the sunshine. Sleeps 6 in a residential non-tourist, Greek area. If you wish to experience a real Greek holiday, then this is the house to be in. There are two more, good sofa beds in the living room, so if you are an easy going, sociable group perhaps with young people or children, then this house can accommodate you.
The house consists of one kitchen, a living room, a bedroom, 1 big bathroom, an extra toilet, one big interior courtyard and there is a roof terrace as well, with sun beds. The kitchen has a high sleeper with double bed placed on the wooden platform and a small stairs leading on to it. The living room has 2 high sleepers with each a single bed. The high sleepers each have their own stairs going up, and curtains in front of it, for privacy. Then there is also a separate bedroom with a double bed.
The large living room offers a discrete comfort adjusted to the village's style with many of it's original furniture. The kitchen is fully equipped with all devices for a comfortable stay and with direct access to the bedroom and also to the courtyard.
The interior courtyard leads to another toilet and has a nice barbeque. The privacy that the courtyard has to offer makes it ideal for outdoor dining and for sunbathing, one can go up the stairs to a roof terrace with table set and sun loungers.
The house is equipped with a washing machine, a dish washer, free Wi-Fi, a telephone for incoming calls.
Lemonia is in the street kleovoulo number 9. The street is a typical Greek street in a typical friendly Greek neighborhood. The people always welcome our guests heartedly and are always happy to see new faces coming to spend their holiday in ‘their street and village’. They can chat with you easily but leave you fully in peace as well. They just like to say a friendly hello and good morning, and show you their home made food and typicality’s of their house hold. And if you are to bring a bottle of wine, they will welcome you to sit at the table with them, at the street closeby the Lemonia house, and laugh about their naughty jokes. Most of the people you will see sitting outside on the street are the granny’s and their grand children. A perfect place for families, but also groups of friends love the Lemonia house as the walls are high and the privacy big.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 110 EUR (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Parking facilities: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Pet: per object and day included in price .
- Fuel for chimney/fireplace: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Property area: 140 m²
- Enclosed with a hedge, a wall or a fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 2
- Distance to town: 10 km