ED Refnr. 1868564
This romantic period Villa offers an idyllic lake view oasis, perfect for creating lasting memories for friends and family!
Inside the spacious and versatile layout makes it the ideal holiday retreat for both relaxation and entertaining, with spacious lake view rooms and sunny grounds to enjoy. The ground floor of the villa features a specious living room with a fire place , a dining room and a separate kitchen yet fitted with all the desired cooking appliances to prepare and cook tasty home-cooked meals during your stay. A private chef can also be hired upon request to offer guests an unforgettable dining experience on Lake Como.
The villa’s sleeping accommodation is perfect for groups of up to 6 with 2 double bedrooms with lake view and a twin bedroom which can be convert it into a double. The accommodation offers 2 bathrooms and a separate toilette.
Outside the surrounding sunny lake view large garden provides the perfect idyll in which to sunbathe, relax, entertain, and at few steps walking from the villa guests can enjoy a small private beach .
The villa conveniently offers private parking however in order to reach the accommodation will be necessary to walk for about 5 minutes, but no worries our staff will look after all your luggages and equipment!
- Pet: once per object Costs amounting to 50 EUR (Mandatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object Costs amounting to 150 EUR (Mandatory).
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Electricity: per object and day according to consumption (Mandatory).
- Cot for children: per person and week for rent at a price of 50 EUR (optional).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of toilets: 4