Rockaway Beach Waterfront Home with Stunning Views(65 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
House, 2 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 2 Baths, (Sleeps 5)
You will also appreciate the tranquility and natural beauty of our south island location while being just 4.9 miles from the shops and restaurants of downtown Winslow, along with your own private beach.
Living and Dining Area: While our location puts you in close proximity to many outdoor activities, you will also find your indoor time can be enjoyable as well. The house features:
• Propane Fireplace
• Queen sofa sleeper sofa along with two leather swivel chairs
• 42” LCD television with an extensive list of cable channels including HBO, HBO on Demand, ESPN and Showtime.
• High speed wireless internet.
• Dining table with seating for up to six
• Alcove with desk
• Library area with a wide variety of hardcover books, games, and playing cards.
Kitchen: You will enjoy cooking and the view from this well equipped kitchen.
• Modern stainless steel appliances
• Dishwasher and disposal
• Twelve sets of dishes, and flatware
• Coffee maker, coffee grinder, and electric tea kettle.
Bedrooms (2): Enjoy waking up to dramatic sunrises and the sounds of the waves and sea gulls from the master bedroom. The master bedroom features a balcony overlooking the Puget Sound, king bed, LCD television with cable and ceiling fan. The loft bedroom features a queen sized bed.
Location and Activities: In addition to an outstanding view, our convenient location puts you in close proximity to a wide variety of activities. Some fun things to do include:
• Launching your kayak (provided complimentary) from your front yard beach and paddle to Winslow for breakfast (2.5 miles) or Tillicum Village on Blake Island ( 4.0 miles) or historic Port Blakely just a 100 yards away. Two kayaks are available for guest use from April 1st through October 31st.
• Cycling on the many lightly travelled roads of the island. Bikes available for rent from Classic Cycles in Winslow.
• Stretching your legs on one of the nearby forested hiking trails that are within easy walking distance. Maps and directions to nearby trails provided.
• Treating your palate to some great wine from the seven great, yet small, wineries on Bainbridge Island by visiting one or all of four wine tasting rooms in Winslow (4.9m)
• Enjoying some local culture by visiting the Bainbridge Island Museum of Art or the Bainbridge Island Historical Museum.
• Taking in a current run movie at the Historic Lynwood Theatre which first opened in 1936 (2.4 m)
Keywords: Beachfront, View, House
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1850 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 5
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Included
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 5, Beds for 5
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Winery Tours
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Paddle Boating
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Beach View:
- Mountain View:
- Ocean View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Pier Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Broadband Access
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Coffee Maker:
- Cooking Utensils:
- Dishes & Utensils
- Kayak / Canoe:
- Lawn / Garden
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
May 26 - Sep 28, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 29 - Nov 27, 2017
2 night min stay
Nov 28 - Feb 28, 2018
2 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Cleaning Fee $150 + tax
- Tax Rate 11%
Credit Cards may be used for payment but will incur a 2.5% fee.
Memorial Day Weekend, Labor Day Weekend, Thanksgiving Week and Christmas / New Years December 20-31st stays, require a four night minimum at a rate of $345 per night.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Rockaway Beach Road is one of most sought after locations on the island because of its outstanding views and quiet south island location. The south end of the island is the quieter location and does not have the traffic of 305 to contend with.
Year Purchased: 2012
About: We have been fans of Bainbridge Island for a very long time and when the opportunity to acquire this home arose, we couldn't resist. We have spent over three decades managing award winning hotels and saw this house as a great chance to blend our professional experience with a love for the island. Both of us are avid cyclists, and kayakers which are some of the many outdoor activities that you can enjoy on Bainbridge. We hope you have the opportunity to stay with us and enjoy all that our location has to offer.
Why Bainbridge Island, WA, USA:
We fell in love with this house because of the stunning view of Seattle and Puget Sound from every room in the house. The other advantages are its low traffic south island location, great cycling, kayaking, diving and wonderful light filled rooms.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
This is a great house for activities such as sipping coffee while watching the sun come up over Seattle and the cascades, sitting on the beach with a campfire or just walking the dog to Halls Hill Overlook. For those wanting more physical activities the south island location is convenient to cycling over to Lynnwood for a morning pastry, jumping on one of the hiking trails close by or kayaking to Blakely harbor.
- Primary: 541-517-2942
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
You are just steps away from Puget Sound and wonderful views of Seattle.
Rockaway Beach looking south at low tide.
The living area includes a 40' television and a sound system for MP3's.
The well equipped kitchen features all new appliances.
Dining table seats six people.
The second floor includes, the loft queen bedroom, laundry, king bedroom & bath.
View to the northeast at low tide from the king bedroom balcony.
Laundry room on the second floor includes all new appliances.
View from the loft bedroom.
Covered deck area with Webber propane grill.
The southern end of Rockaway Beach and Port Blakely just to the left.
Two similar kayaks available for complimentary guest use
Sit back and enjoy the views and the cozy fireplace.
Looking from the living area towards the kitchen.
Enjoy the view from the kitchen.
The desk/library includes a cozy place to work and a wide variety of books/games
Enjoy wonderful sunrises and sunsets from the king bedroom.
View to the south from king bedroom balcony.
Master bath on the second floor.
Loft queen bedroom.
First floor bathroom.
Enjoy the views and the sounds from the fire pit sitting area.
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, May 27, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.