Falling Waters Beach Resort 2 Bedroom Condo in Naples(0 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
A beautiful getaway retreat awaits you at this fabulous Falling Waters Beach Resort condo, which has been completely redone with all new furniture and designer touches. This condo is close to numerous vacation spots, including Marco Island and downtown Naples, which are only 10 minutes away. The property is also 2 hours from Miami, 45 minutes from Ft. Myers, and 1 hour away from Sanibel. A great location and an outstanding lazy river pool makes this the absolute ideal spot for rest and relaxation. Also included are tennis courts, clubhouse, and bicycle paths for exercise. Both a screened in and sliding glass enclosed lanai, with outdoor kitchen and beautiful fountains, add to the beauty of this outstanding property. Golf courses, upscale shopping and fantastic restaurants add to the desirability of this great location.
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1700 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- This is a first floor unit with detached private garage. The unit has a lovely kitchen and breakfast nook area along with a living room and formal dining area, which has sliding doors onto the lanai area. There are 2 televisions in the unit, along with a dvd player and vcr. The lanai area has a summer kitchen with a jenn air stove top grill, sink and refrigerator, a glass top dining table and 4 chairs, and a pull out queen size sofa with a coffee table. This lovely area overlooks a beautiful lake with fountains and has a door leading out to the lake area. There is also another full size bathroom in the middle of the condo. The condo is fully equipped with every possible amenity including dishes, platters, pots, silverware, dishwasher, blender, toaster, microwave, 2 coffee makers, stove, refrigerator, washer and dryer, all linens and designer accessories for having any dinner guests over. This Unit Will Provide A Very Comfortable And Relaxing Vacation For Any Potential Renter! ...moreless
- DVD Player
- Tourist Attractions
- Recreation Center
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Outdoor Grill
- Porch / Veranda
- Tennis Court
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
This property does not have any reviews yet.
Off season May - October $1800 November and December $2500 In season (January and April) - $3000 per month (February and March) - $3100 per month $100 - For Departure Cleaning $100 - Condo Association Application Fee $500 security deposit No Smoking or Pets.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Activities include an unbelievable winding lazy river pool with lounge chairs and tables. There is a club house, tennis courts and bicycle trails throughout the property. Both Tigertail beach, on Marco Island, and the beaches in Naples, which are 10 minutes away, provide the ultimate in relaxation and beauty along with fantastic sunsets. Downtown Naples boasts 5th avenue designer shopping, along with Tin City, the Naples Pier and very upscale restaurants. Situated on the corner of route 41 and route 951 this location proves to provide easy access for trips to Miami, South Beach, the Keys, Sanibel and Captiva, Ft. Myers and Ft. Lauderdale. There are many public golf courses near by, along with boat rentals and nightly sunset cruises. There is also outlet shopping 1 mile away and many outdoor and casual restaurants in the surrounding areas. This entire area will prove to be your gateway to paradise!
BEAUTIFUL VIEW FROM LANAI
FABULOUS Lazy River Pool
ALTERNATE VIEW FROM LANAI
LAKE IN BACK OF CONDO - PATH LEADING TO POOL
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 70%
- Calendar last updated 03/11/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.