About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Condo, 1 Bedroom, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 2)
Welcome into the most spectacular views Kauai has to offer. Step inside and savor the sweeping, panoramic, coastal and ocean views of Kauai. Secluded yet located conveniently with easy access to shopping, dining and tourist spots. Surrounded by acres of lush and immaculate landscape, this condo will be your private oasis where time stops, as you become one with the turquoise Pacific Ocean.
Unlike other listing claiming to be oceanfront, this unit has full expansive ocean view of the Coconut Coastline, its like you are on the ocean itself. The ocean is so near, the sound of the waves is like your radio playing its endless music, nature at its best.
Your Beachfront lanai and bedroom windows have unobstructed views of Nukolii Beach with King Kong/Sleeping Giant Mountain as backdrop. You wake up to a magnificent and glorious sunrise across the Pacific Ocean from the comfort of your bed or over a freshly brewed coffee on your lanai. The sound of ocean waves will be your lullaby as you relax, fall asleep and dream that you are in paradise.
Once you enter the property, there is no reason to leave except for exploring and discovering the island. Trek the golden sandy beach which is so close, 15 to 20 steps or just stay under the shade of your lanai as you feel the cool and consistent island breeze while you gaze over and be mesmerized by the blue and foamy waves of the Pacific.
The condo is fully furnished, has functional kitchen and a master suite equipped with full bath. Living room, bedroom and kitchen are bestowed with amazing views of the ocean. A spacious living room with one entire wall mirrored to reflect the ocean with full bath for your comfort. From December through April, your oceanfront lanai will host the playful parade of humpback whales, dolphins, turtles and monk seals. Your view will be ever changing with frolicking sea creatures, sail boats and cruise ships parading.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 20, 2018
My family has roots in Hawaii and frequent visitor. My family have always considered Kauai as our second home.
Owner purchased this Condo in 2006
Why Owner chose Līhuʻe
Kauai Beach Villas G-3 is a bonafide oceanfront unit, a perfect place for romantic endeavor, retreat, honeymoon and for families seeking a gateway with more space and privacy with easy access to the amenities of nearby Hilton, sunny Poipu, Wailua Golf Course, Lydgate Park, world class Princeville, Waimea Canyon, Sprouting Horn and other tourist destination and island activities.
What makes this Condo unique
It is truly an oceanfront condo unit, with spectacular and amazing views of the coast of eastern shore of Kauai with Sleeping Giant mountain as your background. It is just 2.4 miles or 10 minutes from the airport.
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Very nice property
I wanted to give a 5 star ranking, but two things prevented me. The view is TERRIFIC but we could not spend a minute on the balcony enjoying it. This was a special occasion because we had 25 mph winds, but I think it is probably always quite windy here on the oceanfront.
Secondly, there are no welcoming food staples---not even salt, pepper, sugar. Had we been forewarned, we would have packed a few staples.
The place is very clean and has nice furniture. We had a problem with the living room TV picture, and an email to the owner got a quick answer and a call from a repairman. A jiggle of the cable restored the picture, but it was nice to know that the owner was so responsive.
A perfect getaway
We had a wonderful time in Kauai and loved the condo. Absolutely cannot beat the views and we pretty much had the beach to ourselves in the afternoons. It was wonderful! Although our family of 4 had a great time, it was not ideal sleeping arrangements. One kid on the couch and one on a rollaway was ok but not great. The great location made up for it, absolutely stunning views and so much beach fun!
Beautiful views & interior
Very comfortable master bed. Nice details. Exceptional view. Would stay again!
Great stay with some minor issues
- Location, location, location: the view from the bedroom and from the main room/lanai is fantastic. The sound of the ocean so close is very soothing and access to a lovely little beach is super easy. The proximity to both Lihu'e and Kapa'a and generally close to the center of the island was also great for getting around.
- Bed/bedding: bed was large and very comfortable, even for 2 large people (better than home!). Linens and pillows were also very nice.
- Access to resort: short walk away to pools with waterfalls and slides, jacuzzis, outdoor and indoor bar, etc
- Kitchen: well appointed (with a few exceptions) we could have cooked every meal in if we had wanted. Good cookware, glassware, etc and a dishwasher for cleanup.
- Bathrooms have no fans and clearly need better ventilation, appears to be some mold/mildew in hard to reach spots (bathroom was very clean for the most part)
- Condo missing minor amenities like: salt and pepper, dish scrubber/brush, simple toiletries, only 2 dishwasher pods for a 7 day trip.
- location here is a double edged sword, unit is 2nd level and on a corner so other residents enjoy walking past the unit to get to the beach, this can lead to unexpected noise. People walking by can also easily see into the unit.
- The Curtains: curtains do not fully obscure windows or close all the way, this is problematic for the reason above.
- The Screen Door! biggest issue - it is badly corroded and kept coming off it's track. Resulted in poor seal and bugs getting in. Unfortunately we received numerous bug bites on final night due to this issue.
The lighting in the room was very strange, impossible to set a romantic mood! Either too bright or too dark. Better lamps or room coverage would help. Softer bulbs in the overhead fan lamps would also help.
Great stay overall, hope the owner addresses these issues, has huge potential.
Fantastic vacation, incredible condo & location
Fantastic clean and well maintained condo in incredible location right on the beach. Ocean breezes and the sound of waves 24/7. Would definitely return. Owner was very easy and pleasant to work with and very accommodating concerning our travel plans ! Looking forward to returning.
So glad you enjoyed your stay! Thanks so much for staying in our condo and appreciate your kind words.
Great ocean-side accomodation
You really can't get closer to the ocean than this. Less than a minute and you are on the beach. Condo has everything you need - from all linen including beach towels to a crock pot and electric fryer.
Cools off enough in the evening that we didn't need to use the very efficient air conditioner in the bedroom. Ceiling and standing fans in the lounge keep you cool as does the ocean breeze.
This is on the east side of the island so a little windy at times but quiet. I swam here all the time. Just needed to wear something to protect your feet as it is rocky under the water.
This condo suited us perfectly - nice, comfortable and easy to keep clean and tidy during our stay. Don't expect the Ritz. It is a wonderful beach-front condo.