Relax and Enjoy the Direct Waterway View(37 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-7 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 3 Bedrooms + Convertible bed(s), 3 Baths, (Sleeps 6-7)
*Great North Myrtle Beach location is in the center of lots of entertainment, good dining, shopping, four golf courses on the property and other fun activities. Or pick a comfortable spot on the balcony that spans the length of the condo for just relaxing with a good book, watching the activity on the waterway or at the pool or marina.
* The largest saltwater pool in the area includes two large areas only a few inches deep for toddlers and lots of steps to sit on in the water. Large heated outdoor whirlpool for relaxing.
* Barefoot Resort is home to the Fazio, Dye, Love and Norman Golf Courses. The SC Golf Course Panel honored the Fazio and Love courses by including them in the “Top 30 Best Courses You Can Play In 2009”. The new “Range” at Barefoot Resort includes a 30-acre illuminated, manicured grass practice area where you can improve your golf game.
* Marina is a full-service facility. It’s home of Barefoot Water Sports offering pontoon and jet skis for rent. Join a guided trip on jet skis to have an encounter with wild dolphins. Two yachts are available to charter for eight or 16 guests to have private outings.
* Three-minute drive across the bridge to Alabama Theater, House Of Blues, Alligator Adventure and the many shops & restaurants at Barefoot Landing.
* 15-minute drive to the Carolina Opry, Pirates Voyage Dinner Show Adventure and Tanger Factory Outlets.
* Less than 5 minute drive to Barefoot Commons Shopping Center with large 24-hour Bi-Lo grocery store. Walgreen's, CVS, restaurants and shops also within 5 minute drive.
* A short drive to your choice of many Miniature Golf Courses and other attractions.
* Conveniently located close to many exciting attractions located on Hwy. 17 South.
Truly, this condo at the Barefoot Resort is in the center of fun-filled activities in North Myrtle Beach.
Keywords: One Level Condominium-3 Elevators
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- On floor 5
- 1800 sq. ft.
- Elevator : Three
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
The Largest Pool in North Myrtle Beach. Large, shallow wading areas that are easy to view from seating area. Maximum depth of 4 feet and then areas that are shallow to allow safety and easy view from the lounge chairs. Center islands with only 4" of water to sit, lounge or sit with a toddler in....moreless
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 7, Beds for 6-7
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- DVD Player
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Live Theater
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Pier Fishing
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 6 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided:
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils:
- Ice Maker
Large balcony with great views of the pool and Intracoastal Waterway. Larger sitting area on one side has a love seat and two chairs. Smaller, intimate sitting area on the other side has two chairs....moreless
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 1 - Jun 9, 2017
3 night min stay
Jun 10 - Aug 25, 2017
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
Fees and Rental Conditions:
- Property Damage Protection $59
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
-All rentals must purchase the $59 Damage Protection Policy. For rentals less than 4 nights, $150 cleaning fee will be added.
-$200 Refundable Security Deposit required.
-We provide SECURE wireless internet in our condo. Rest of the building has unsecure wireless.
-NO SMOKING, NO PETS, NO MOTORCYCLES. Must be 25 to rent. Mature adults and families welcome.
-3 night minimum stay required year round.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 60 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Year Purchased: 2013
About the owner: We have stayed at various places in Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach over the years. We love Barefoot Resort the best for its convenient location and amenities. North Tower is our favorite because you can watch the boats and jet skis on the waterway or play in the huge pool or relax in the whirlpool. In the summer, you have a front row seat from the balcony to watch the fireworks at Barefoot Landing.
Why the Owner Chose North Myrtle Beach, SC, USA:
Location is perfect for family vacations, young and older. Convenient to variety of eating establishments, amusement and entertainment for all ages, 4 golf courses on property, largest saltwater pool in N. Myrtle Beach and built for children's enjoyment and safety. Great views of Intracoastal Waterway. Property has full-length balcony that views waterway, pool and resort. Great view as floor level allows views whether you are in living room, bedrooms, or while dining in.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Watching Boats dock from waterway, pool is great, close to great eating establishments and shopping. The 5th floor allows perfect view from inside and outside the condo. Night lights are beautiful. Golfing, tennis on resort, 3 blocks to ocean with great parking and covered area's on beach for North Tower and has shuttle. Lay out of Condo is spacious and open. Three elevators so you don't have to wait to ride. Dolphin Encounter is a very nice experience. Ride the Wave Runners in a group that travels out to see 'Dolphins' close and in the edge Ocean. Wave Runners ride 2-4 persons and groups of 6-9 Wave Runners normally go on this two hour excursion. Purchase tickets and leave directly from North Tower Boat Slip Area.
- Primary: +1 336-505-9755 Feel free to call or email
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
View of pool, covered whirlpool area and Barefoot Landing at night
Largest pool in N Myrtle with wading area for kids and plenty of seating
Great view of Intracoastal Waterway, Barefoot Marina & pool from balcony.
Private conversation area on left side of balcony with 2 chairs & small table
Spacious floorplan with sizable rooms and great views of the waterway
1st Master Suite with Serta iComfort King bed, large walk-in closet and balcony
Flat screen television in first Master Bedroom
2nd Master suite w/private bath overlooks pool and has sitting area on balcony
Spacious private bath with 2 vanities and shower stall located in Queen suite
Third bath with private access from 2nd Queen Suite or hallway
Kitchen overlooks dining room and living room
View of waterway with beachfront towers in the distance
In the summer, you have a front row view of the fireworks at Barefoot
Sit on the large balcony and watch the boats go by. No crowding out here!
Great dining room with incredible mirror and column accents
Watch the boats go by from the bedroom
Master bath with jacuzzi tub, separate shower & two vanities
Flat screen television in Queen master suite
Third bedroom suite has Queen bed and private access to hall bath
Fully-equipped kitchen with lots of counter space and plenty of room to cook
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, January 18, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Request to book
Contact the owner or see rate notes on this listing for additional information and fees
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.