A Sunny Florida Vacation is Waiting for You at Pelican Sound(2 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
Condo, 2 Bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths, (Sleeps 6)
A coach home that features Florida beach & flamingo theme! Enjoy the security of a private gated community while enjoying all the amenities that any golfer, shopper or sun-worshipper can imagine! Located just north of Naples/Bonita Springs, and just south of Fort Myers, you can enjoy fine dining, art, theater, museums, shopping, and the night life. The white sand beaches on the Gulf of Mexico (Sanibel Island/Captiva, Fort Myers, Naples and Bonita beaches) are within a short drive.
• Pelican Sound’s 27 hole golf course (3 – 9 hole courses; Lake, Sound & River) is “Audubon” certified with the result being an ecologically sound environment with phenomenal play that is both enjoyable and challenging golf for every level of player. But the fun does not stop here – check out the reciprocal agreement for in-season golf and tennis at nearby clubs
• 6 lighted Har-Tru® tennis courts
• fitness center
• swimming pools/hot tubs (club)
• Enjoy the one-of-a-kind boat shuttle to Lover’s Key State Park & beach. On the way you will observe dolphins, egrets and all kinds of wildlife. While at the beach enjoy quiet (almost private) sunbathing and shelling.
• The Golf & River Club offers two dining venues that provide for a variety of casual and fine dining experiences.
Ultimately, you will want a place to call your own for the time you are in Florida. This is the home away from home!
• Located on a quiet court, the home offers privacy, yet easy access to club amenities and the off-site opportunities.
• Once inside you’ll notice the attention to decoration and detail that makes this look and feel like a true Florida vacation.
• Besides the great room that opens out to the Lanai (seats 4),
• Large open kitchen w/breakfast bar (seats 2) and separate dining area (seats 6),
• Full master bedroom that also opens onto the Lanai. The master “Beach Suite” has a king bed, walk-in closet, large bath, large walk-in tiled shower and double sinks.
• The second bedroom (”Flamingo Room”) has 2 twin beds that can be joined to make one king-size bed (includes linens & comforters for each setup) with an adjoining bath.
• The den (“Golf Room”) is furnished with a convertible queen sofa (sleeps 2)
• Computer & printer - set up to access the internet so you can email your digital photos to family & friends.
• Enjoy the private Lanai from morning to evening, watching the waterfowl from your lakefront vantage point amidst waving palm trees, and the golfers as they play the par 4, 5th green on the Lakes course.
• The kitchen has all the amenities for dining in or the casual meal on the run.
• High ceilings with ceiling fans in every room (including Lanai) make the home comfortable whatever the weather.
• Attached 1-car garage, keeps your car out of the sun and plenty of driveway for guests.
• 2 sets of complimentary golf clubs are provided for you!
Pelican Sound Golf & River Club is a 5 minute drive from the new Coconut Point shopping mall / restaurants and 5 minutes to the Miromar Outlet mall
Keywords: Coach Home
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- Max. occupancy 6
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Live Theater
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Covered Parking
- Free Long Distance:
- Linens Provided
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Shared Hot Tub
SPECIAL!! MAY - JUN 2012 only $1500/month May - Jun 2013 $1800/month Jan 1-31, 2013 ... $3600/month Multiple month Feb Mar, 2013 .. $3975/month discounts SPECIAL!! APRIL 2012 only $1900/month April 2013 2500/month Dec 2013 ........ $3000/month Rates do not include: $1000 security deposit required (refundable). State & Local taxes (11%), Cleaning Fee: $100, Application Fee: $100. Golf, Tennis & Amenities Transfer Fee: $300, Minimal user/cart fees per golf round
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
The property's calendar has not been updated in over 25 months. You can contact the owner for availability or look for properties with confirmed availability
Year Purchased: 2001
About the owner: We are 2 professionals that enjoy our time away from the stress of everyday work. Florida has that relaxed vacation appeal that we always look forward to!
Why the Owner Chose Estero, FL, USA:
There are so many things to do from Naples to Fort Myers and even farther north. We wrap it up into 3 words - SUNSHINE, GOLF, SHOPPING (SGS)
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
Anything that a person could want is within walking or driving distance. Golf, shopping, security, waterfowl, beach, shelling, and some of the best restaurants in the area make this property the best of all.
- Primary: (301) 482-1929
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Upon entry, you'll notice the Florida beach & flamingo theme
An exquisite floor plan with high ceilings for that beach house look and feel!
Great entertainment center w/NEW Flat ScrTV, DVD, VCR and CD/cassette audio deck
Dining room seats 6 and with a view! Overlooks the lake and the Lakes course
Spacious master bath, convenient and private
Computer (Windows 7); printer/scanner/fax; memory card ports & Internet
Fully equipped qourmet kitchen (should you decide to eat in!)
2 sets of clubs ready for your use on the Audubon Approved Golf Course
Quiet location on court - center unit (left center) with garage
Open Florida look &feel with comfortable amenities - a home away from home
Enjoy the private lanai with lake and view of the green (Par 4 5th Hole-Lakes)
The Master "BeachSuite" with King bed, walk-in closet, bath & opens to Lanai
The den or "GolfRoom" has a queen fold out bed, computer and printer
The "FlamingoRoom" is the 2nd bedroom - twin beds make into king size
Plenty of room in the kitchen to entertain - and a great view!
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, April 17, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 60%
- Calendar last updated 03/04/2015
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.