Coach Home, 2 bedrooms + Den, 2 Baths (Sleeps 4-6)
A coach home that features Florida beach & flamingo theme! Enjoy the security of a private gated community while enjoying all the amenities that any golfer, shopper or sun-worshipper can imagine! Located just north of Naples/Bonita Springs, and just south of Fort Myers, you can enjoy fine dining, art, theater, museums, shopping, and the night life. The white sand beaches on the Gulf of Mexico (Sanibel Island/Captiva, Fort Myers, Naples and Bonita beaches) are within a short drive.
• Pelican Sound’s 27 hole golf course (3 – 9 hole courses; Lake, Sound & River) is “Audubon” certified with the result being an ecologically sound environment with phenomenal play that is both enjoyable and challenging golf for every level of player. But the fun does not stop here – check out the reciprocal agreement for in-season golf and tennis at nearby clubs
• 6 lighted Har-Tru® tennis courts
• fitness center
• swimming pools/hot tubs (club)
• nature trails and canoe and kayaking on the Estero River.
• Enjoy the one-of-a-kind boat shuttle to Lover’s Key State Park & beach. On the way you will observe dolphins, egrets and all kinds of wildlife. While at the beach enjoy quiet (almost private) sunbathing and shelling.
• The Golf & River Club offers two dining venues that provide for a variety of casual and fine dining experiences.
Ultimately, you will want a place to call your own for the time you are in Florida. This is the home away from home!
• Located on a quiet court, the home offers privacy, yet easy access to club amenities and the off-site opportunities.
• Once inside you’ll notice the attention to decoration and detail that makes this look and feel like a true Florida vacation.
• Besides the great room that opens out to the Lanai (seats 4),
• Large open kitchen w/breakfast bar (seats 2) and separate dining area (seats 6),
• Full master bedroom that also opens onto the Lanai. The master “Beach Suite” has a king bed, walk-in closet, large bath, large walk-in tiled shower and double sinks.
• The second bedroom (”Flamingo Room”) has 2 twin beds that can be joined to make one king-size bed (includes linens & comforters for each setup) with an adjoining bath.
• The den (“Golf Room”) is furnished with a convertible queen sofa (sleeps 2)
• Computer & printer - set up to access the internet so you can email your digital photos to family & friends.
• Enjoy the private Lanai from morning to evening, watching the waterfowl from your lakefront vantage point amidst waving palm trees, and the golfers as they play the par 4, 5th green on the Lakes course.
• The kitchen has all the amenities for dining in or the casual meal on the run.
• High ceilings with ceiling fans in every room (including Lanai) make the home comfortable whatever the weather.
• Attached 1-car garage, keeps your car out of the sun and plenty of driveway for guests.
• 2 sets of complimentary golf clubs are provided for you!
Pelican Sound Golf & River Club is a 5 minute drive from the new Coconut Point shopping mall / restaurants and 5 minutes to the Miromar Outlet mall
Keywords: Coach Home
We are 2 professionals that enjoy our time away from the stress of everyday work. Florida has that relaxed vacation appeal that we always look forward to!
The Owner purchased this condo in 2001
There are so many things to do from Naples to Fort Myers and even farther north. We wrap it up into 3 words - SUNSHINE, GOLF, SHOPPING (SGS)
Anything that a person could want is within walking or driving distance. Golf, shopping, security, waterfowl, beach, shelling, and some of the best restaurants in the area make this property the best of all.
A beautiful home in a very friendly resort.Comprehensively furnished to meet all your holiday needs.The lanai overlooks a lake and golf green and receives the sun from early morning until about 4pm.We would have no hesitation in recommending this property to our golfing friends.
We loved Pelican Sound and we loved your coach home. It was just as pictured only better when we arrived, neat and clean and beautiful. We would absolutely stay there again if available.
|Refundable damage deposit||$500|
Refundable $500 security Deposit required. Non-refundable Application and Transfer Fees additional: $500 Cleaning fee = $150. 11% Florida and County taxes.
Deposit, Application and Transfer fees at lease signing. 50% of total lease amount (lease/taxes/cleaning) 60 days in advance. Remaining 50% due 30 days out.