ED Ref. 1907668
In the midst of nature you will find peace and relaxation here.
Our house is located on the edge of a small weekend area on the Hetzberg between the Laubacher district Lauter and the small town of Grünberg.
An extensive network of forest and hiking trails invite you directly on your doorstep you to discover the western part of the Near Vogelsberg. The cities and Laubach Gruenberg with their delightful old towns and the surrounding area offer a variety of leisure facilities for all ages and interests.
Four-legged friends are also welcome!
- Local tax / tourism tax: No city tax / tourism tax (obligatory).
- Final cleaning: once per object costs in the amount of 40 EUR (mandatory).
- Pet: once per object cost of 10 EUR (optional).
- Towels: per object and day included in the price (compulsory).
- Bed linen: included in the price per object per day (compulsory).
- Fireplace Fireplace: included in the price per object per day.
- Internet: per object and day included in the price.
- Parking: per object and day included in the price.
- Electricity: included in the price per object per day.
- Land area: 700 m²
- Fenced with a hedge, wall or fence
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Number of WC: 1
- Distance to ski lift / cable car: 28 km
- Distance trail: 25 km
- Distance to the lake (Inheidner ee): 25 km
- Distance shopping: 3 km
- Distance from town (Grünberg): 3 km