Seashell Suites the finest facility on the eastern seaboard of Florida. Great family vacations or private relaxing retreats for couples or outdoor activities. We have the most pristine private untouched beach, with shore birds and nesting seaturtles, porpoises and migrating seasonal whales, fantastic surf fishing and surfing...all right in your front yard, manicured grounds with amenities, state of the art laundry equipment, and divine comfortable healthy private two bedroom suite, featuring King Koil platform queen beds, HDTV widescreen TVs, free telephone and high speed Internet. Swimming pool, finlandia sauna, ocean deck and tiki, relaxing patio areas, attentive staff, full kitchen for cooking while you stay with us, and the finest surfing and fishing in the entire state right in your front yard, your private ocean beach awaits.
two bedrooms 1 bath suite, sleeps 4, private direct beach front, gated
Seashell Suites Resort
- Calendar last updated:
- Dec 16, 2018
About Seashell Suites Resort
Enjoying the fantastic ocean lifestyle and catering to our guests here in untouched eco friendly Melbourne Beach.
Seashell Suites Resort purchased this Condo in 2001
Why Seashell Suites Resort chose Melbourne Beach
Upon staying in this area, I ventured down the oceanfront highway south to Sebastien Inlet to watch the surfers and fisherman in this world-class scenic area. I was taken aback at the beauty of this pristine area. An undeveloped oasis in the midst of overdevelopment all around us. Over the next few weeks I witnessed wild Florida Bobcats, nesting sea turtles, migrating whales, shorebirds, clean ocean surf, wide undeveloped beaches. I was sold on this startling area...an undeveloped oasis of pristine wilderness , minutes from everything needed. I asked if this particular motel was for sale, and it was. Over the years, we have transformed our Oceanfront property into the finest small resort condo property on the east coast. Come and join us for the vacation experience you have always dreamed of, right in your own backyard.
Pool / Spa
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
This place is really cute and was extremely clean. The furnishings are very comfortable and the kitchen has everything you need. There was a slight maintenance issue but the contact person and maintenance were responsive. I was only there to sleep and quick walk on the beautiful beach in the morning and found myself really wishing I had more time there. The entrance instructions were easy and there is designated parking for each unit, which made it easy. I definitely would come back.
Hey....we're really sorry about the nuisance of the squeaky float valve. We do appreciate your understanding, and replaced the defective parts immediately. Thank you for being our guest and taking the time to leave a review. Safe Travels !
Coming from south Florida it was absolute paradise. Private beach, the staff were very accommodating and the property was attended to every day to look pristine. We will be back for sure!
Awesome stay at the Seashell Suites
We found this location while searching for a beachfront location without the typical 'high-rise beach condo' experience. Our stay was simply too short, but we enjoyed everything about our experience here; from the remote, nearly empty beach, to the fantastic suites and facilities, the people & staff we met were great. We even got to swim with manatees at the state park 5 minutes away.
Wonderful getaway. Very secluded. Nice facilities
Quiet, very clean, remote and friendly
Although this place was over our budget, we decided to get it because it fit exactly our needs:
- close to the beach for surf fishing (40 seconds from suite door to the water!)
- remote as in "deserted" beach
We were very pleased. I read all other comments before we booked and we are adding the following.
- distance to the beach
- cleanliness of the suite
- layout of the suite
- common sense and practicality regarding all amenities: soda, snacks, coffee, fruit and munchies at your disposal, good wifi speed, generous outside grilling area with 3 grills, fans and sink, great pool area, plenty of beach stuff (chairs, umbrellas, sand toys, fishing gear, etc.), nice outside furniture on the terrace overlooking the ocean, movies to pick and watch, laundry etc etc.
- we really liked the suite because it was not too simple, not too cluttered. Simple decorations in good taste, nice appliances and nicely equipped kitchen, simple small bathroom but more than enough.
- beds were very good and sheets were perfectly clean.
- during our 2.5 day stay there was nothing we needed and couldn't find on the premises.
- the beach was literally empty. We saw people half a mile on the left and half a mile on the right.
- the place was completely quiet, we basically had the pool to ourselves and the barbecue area too.
- we met with two members of the staff and one other guy who was working there (building a deck). All of them were really really friendly, helpful and kind. And very knowledgeable about everything around.
I have no CONS, but some additions:
- one thing "threatened" to bother us (I am a very light sleeper) but I ended up not having a problem at all: the AC drains into a pump that evacuates the water when the tray is full and, in our case, was quite noisy. I was afraid that it would wake me up at night but I actually didn't hear anything. Solved :)
- just to be nit-picking, I could have used a clock on the bedside table but I assume the owner wanted to avoid guests being in "work mode". Minor detail, anyway.
That is pretty much what we experienced and this is probably the nicest place we've vacationed in during our 5 years of Florida.
Thank you guys and I really need to get back for some night shark fishing when the waves are a little smaller!
Great place if you love to fish!
We came to fish, and this location was perfect!!
Florida's finest boutique resort with direct oceanfrontage. Luxury casual two bedroom suites in a gated private compound 1 mile from Sebastian Inlet Surfing and Fishing. Eco Friendly tourism and adventure area. Nesting Sea Turtles, migrating whales, Florida Bobcats, abundant wildlife and sea life including shorebirds and world class fishing and surfing. Complete privacy and relaxation mixed with world class shopping in Vero Beach and family adventures in Sea World, Disney World and Cape Canaveral Space Center. Arnold Palmer Golf, tennis....or...beach combing and do nothing but relax.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
Long Weekender Specials. Buy Fri and Sat get Sun 50% Off. Rates adjusted after booking. Use code LWS in notes if booking online.