Corporate Rental with Million Dollar Views-(21 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
About the Property
3 Bedrooms, 1 and 1/2 Bathrooms, Sleeps 6
3 Bedrooms, 2 Bathrooms. Fully furnished. Cable, and Internet. Quite and private, beautiful location in the Santa Catalina Foothills. Spacious 1,550 square foot, one story town home with community pool and a spectacular views of the mountains and city. Covered patio with comfortable seating and large table for 6. Gas grill and wood burning heater add to the ambience. From the patio or from inside the home, enjoy Tucson's city lights and mountain views. Off the patio, is elegant lighted landscaping with a waterfall emptying into a fish pond. Just minutes away is upscale shopping and dining at the new La Encantada Mall. Grocery store and pharmacy are within walking distance. Numerous outdoor activities include biking and hiking at Sabino Canyon, Finger Rock and Pima Canyon trails, are minuets away. Exceptional public and semi-private golf courses are only a few minutes away.
Member since: 2007
- 1550 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 6
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Housekeeper Optional
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Suitable For Elderly Or Infirm
- Wheelchair Accessible
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 6, Beds for 6
- Master bedroom features upscale linens and matress, flatscreen TV with cable, on suite remodeled bathroom and sliding glass door to patio with city views. Second and third bedrooms are nicely sized with natural light and comfortable beds. Extra pillows, blankets and ample closet space ensure added comfort. Carpet throughout home with upscale italian tile in kitchen, entry and baths....moreless
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Wirerless internet. Designer decor, lots of natural light and comfortable furniture. Living room features large TV with cable and high quality stereo. Large wood burning fireplace. Dining room table expands to seating of 8 with leaves in hall closet. Fully stocked kitchen with some spices and cooking utensils. Hepa Filter in living room. Outside iron chimenaya for table side fire. Covered outside patio ideal for Arizona sunsets and entertaining. Private spacious back yard with negative edge highlight expansive city views all the way to distant mountain ranges. Japanese inspired landscaping complete with lightened pagoda, small waterfall and pond for lilies and fish. Home and garden quiet and peaceful. Wild life and many types of birds regular visitors. Pets are safer inside. Many repeat guests. See reviews....moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- Books For Adults
- Books For Kids
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Air Conditioning:
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Filtered Water
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Laundry Soap
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Mobile Phone
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils:
- Ice Maker
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio:
- Lawn / Garden:
- Housekeeper Optional
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Winter (Peak) Season
Dec 1 - Apr 30, 2017
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Fri, Sat, Sun
Additional information about rental rates
- Pet Fee $100
- Cleaning fee $125
- refundableDamageDeposit $800
Direct deposit to Wells Fargo acct preferred. Details provided upon request. Renter must electronically sign the single page form, entitled Rental Agreement Terms.
Pet fee additional $100.00.
Owner's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Tucson is surrounded by four distinct mountain ranges under a big sky with dramatic sunsets. This property is positioned in the upscale foothills region of the Catalina Mountains. It's location takes full advantage of expansive views of the city and both near and distant mountains. Visitors are abundant from all areas of the world. The world famous Gem Show, Desert Musuem and near by Sabino Canyon attract many. Winters are mild and sunny. The annual 'Moonsoon Season' occurs in July and August and features dramatic storms with lightning strikes that have been showcased on weather programs. Washes which are normally dry, are suddenly filled with rushing waters. This unit is bordered by an active wash that offers a close look at the water yet keeps it contained safely away. Wild life often visit our backyard. Japanese inspired landscaping attracts birds of varied species. Mexican culture abounds in Tucson and celebrated with the annual Mariachi Festival.
Other Activities: hiking trails are minuets away
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: Hi, I'm a traveling nurse whose speciality is hospice, I been hosting for 8 years now and really enjoy it. This home is where I raised my two daughters who now live in NYC and Denver, I've had many offers to sell, but I'm not even tempted.
Why the Owner Chose Viewpointe, Catalina Foothills, AZ, USA:
This property is located very near La Paloma and Loews Ventana Canyon luxury resorts. Consequently, It shares the very same views and local amenities. I have many repeat guests who book a year ahead. They understand how popular Tucson is. Several corporate entities use this property as short term housing for new employees year round too. Be sure to read my reviews to see what they are saying.
The Unique Benefits at this Townhome:
The view! Quiet and private! Watch amazing sunsets from comfortable outside living. Large bricked patio with gas grill and wood burning chiminea. Asian inspired landscape with pond and water fall. Birds and other wildlife often entertain.
Links to more information:
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
First class seating for sunsets, a pond with running water and visiting wild life
Large dining area can seat 6 and is open to the living room
Refresh yourself in the community pool
Exceptional city and mountain views from the backyard
Patio wood burner
Relax! View from living room.
2nd bedroom with Qneen
View from living room out to patio. seating for 6. Grill and wood burner near.
Naturally light Master bathroom with glass doors shower.
6 ft long Walk in closet in 2nd bedroom with lock
Relax in your open and light filled living room.
Relax in your master suite
Views of the majestic Santa Catalina Mountains from your front patio
Updated kitchen with everything you need and a 4 person breakfast nook
step outside to this mountain view on a cloudy day.
3RD Bedroom with trundle, sleeps 2.
Sunlight lit Full bathroom off hall
15 FT master closet plus large dresser for storage.
Garden Budda over waterfalll and pond
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.