Classic Vermont Farmhouse - Newly Renovated
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:No
- wifi access & great cell phone coverage due to Killington
- 500 acres, hunting
- views of Killington & Pico Mountain
- 4WD a must in winter
- 1-5 mi. ski, golf, fish, swim, yoga, Appalachian trail
- farm house positioned to sun all day
- new $ mattresses with some antique frames... a friend's approval, 'I had a great night sleep, the bed WAS comfortable.' also 'No shag carpet, or polyester bed spread!' All Garnet Hill.
- Kitchen: basics+ wood burning stove, microwave, coffee maker, dishwasher, spring water, Panini maker, blender, outdoor gas grill, farm table seats 14, IKEA placemats and dishware
- new bathroom with claw foot tub
- 3-season shed: sitting area, wood burning stove, holds all your extra outdoor gear, compost toilet
- Kid fun: loft, walk-in attic, children's books, sledding, tire swing, barn, forest, no TV, frog catching, apple orchard, bonfires
- Adult fun: fresh pine board basement game room with ping pong table, stone fireplace, pullout couch, sliding glass door steps to lawn, trails, hiking, hunting, privacy (see kid fun: while they are doing that stuff you will be alone.)
Laundry service supplied for sheets only. Please wash towels in washer there.
The bedroom break out:
Bedroom 1: Queen
Bedroom 2: Queen
Bedroom 3: twins
Bedroom 4: full bed
Bedroom 5: full bed
pull out couch in basement: full bed
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 2000 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 1 Bathroom, 1 Half Bathroom
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Recreation Center
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Medical Services
- Scenic Drives
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Basketball Court
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Freshwater Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 14 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Wood Fireplace
- Wood Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 1 - Mar 30
2 night min stay
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Taxes Not included
The road is very steep, and in winter you must have 4WD. Sometimes AWD can make it, if not, you may have to park you car at the foot of the hill and walk 2/10 of a mile.
When making a reservation.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Hiking on property.
Year Purchased: 1960
About the owner: I love the outdoors, am a graphic designer and live in Boston.
Why the Owner Chose Killington, VT, USA:
Great skiing at Killington and Pico! The house was built before the ski mountains arrived, so you get quaint Vermont while staying at a farmhouse with fantastic views of the mountains. A high up, quiet country road. See wild turkeys, deer, pick blackberries in the summer, wild flowers.
The Unique Benefits at this House:
The farm kitchen, with wood burning stove and pine board table create an old world atmosphere for conversation where family moments unwind. The house faces south, and has the warm sun all day. The loft is filled with board games, while the basement has a ping pong table. There is lots of space to come together, or hide from others.
- Primary: + 857-241-9729
- Secondary: +
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Request to book
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.