'One Love' Seacrest Cottage(4 Reviews)
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:3-7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 4 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 8-10)
Tired of cheap furniture and uncomfortable bed linens in rental houses? This vacation home is thoughtfully designed with your needs in mind. We furnished and equipped our beach house with many special touches.
Like to cook? We have a beautiful, open kitchen that is fully-stocked with all the tools you need to have great family meals. There is even an actual, real pantry so you have a place to put all your gourmet ingredients. Want some cocktails with that dinner? Fabulous! We have stocked all types of barware...from wine glasses to margarita glasses, blenders, cocktail shaker set, ice bucket, we even have koozies for your beers at the beach.
Like to relax? We have a gorgeous, very large screened-in porch with a super comfy seating area AND a brand-new outdoor kitchen and dining space. Too much? Well, we also have a small, quiet deck off the master -- perfect place to enjoy morning coffee or sunset cocktails. Want to be outside? Great! We have a seating area in the front yard where you can relax and enjoy meeting neighbors or watching your children ride bikes.
Want some entertainment? Got that too! We have flat-screen TVs in every bedroom and in the living room. We have a library of books you are welcome to peruse during your stay. We even have a library of family-friendly DVDs to watch while you are enjoying your stay AND popcorn to enjoy with your movie!
But what about the children? We have toys, crayons, puzzles and more in the bunk room that your kids can entertain themselves with during your time here. We also have stocked our beach house with many board games and family-focused games for 'kids' of all ages to use. But wait, it gets better! We even have kids' beach toys here, so you don't have to drag those buckets and shovels down with you!
Want to get fancied up? (Not really, who does that at the beach???) Well, if you do, we have put hair-dryers in all the bathrooms. We have even included vanity kits in each bathroom stocked with cotton-balls and q-tips. The master baths also have vanity mirrors.
Want to picnic at the beach? Awesome, we have you covered. We have a large, rolling cooler, picnic baskets, beach chairs, and even a blanket or two that you can take down to the beach.
Just want to sleep on your vacation? Fantastic! All of our beds have high-quality and comfortable mattresses, designer linens, and all the fluffy pillows and blankets you could need.
'Tell me more!' you say. Ok -- There is plenty of space for two families or one large family. This beautiful 2700 sq ft beach cottage features 4 bedrooms (two of them masters), plus 4 full bathrooms and so much more! Located on a quiet street and backing up to the Seacrest pedestrian path, ‘One Love’ has it all – quiet when you want it, yet still an easy walk to the gorgeous Seacrest pool or our spectacular 30-A beaches!
Main level includes:
• a beautifully-decorated spacious living area with lots of seating space, with entertainment options like TV/DVD, stereo, books, games, and more;
• a spacious, fully-stocked open kitchen with everything you need to cook gourmet meals;
• a full pantry;
• a dining area with extra seating at the wrap-around breakfast bar;
• a delightfully large, completely screened-in outdoor summer kitchen, featuring a gas grill, dining table, seating area, refrigerator and wet bar;
• a large master bedroom featuring: a King-sized bed with ultra plush linens, a seating area, flat-screen TV, and a beautiful en-suite master bath with travertine tile, Jacuzzi tub, double sinks, and double showerhead walk-in shower; this master also connects to your own private deck with Adirondack chairs – perfect for morning coffee or an end-of-the-day wind-down cocktail;
• a brightly-decorated and kid-friendly bunk room with TV and DVD player;
• a laundry room with a full-sized washer and dryer; and,
• a full-sized bath.
Upper level includes:
• a 2nd master suite with a King bed, sitting area, and a large, luxurious en-suite bathroom with travertine tile and a large walk-in shower, flat-screen TV; and,
• a large family suite with a Queen bed, day bed with a trundle, flat-screen TV/DVD combo, and en-suite bathroom.
• NEW in 2013/14 – one (1) free beach chair set-up with your rental!
• Wireless internet
• Flat screen TVs in each bedroom
• A DVD library of movies for you to enjoy during your stay
• Board games, playing cards, toys, & more fun activities!
• A ‘take one, leave one’ library of books
• Hair dryers
• Beach towels for guests’ use during your stay
• Beach toys provided with outdoor storage
• Outdoor shower to rinse off after the beach
• Pack ‘n play and stroller available for guests’ use (upon request)
• A stunning resort-style 12,000 sq. ft. community pool
• Free shuttle to the beach (during high season)
• Parking for up to 3 vehicles
Come and enjoy all that Seacrest Beach and the Beaches of South Walton have to offer! Walk to Rosemary Beach and/or to Alys Beach. Take a short drive or bike ride to Seagrove, Watercolor, and Seaside. Head over to Pier Park in Panama City Beach for tons of family fun! Golfing, fishing, boating, even horseback riding are all available nearby. It is a vacation you and your family will love!
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 2200 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 10
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
Bedrooms: 4 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Video Library
- Botanical Garden
- Health/Beauty Spa
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Miniature Golf
- Outlet Shopping
- Paddle Boating
- Wildlife Viewing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Jet Skiing
- Water Skiing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Parking Off Street
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Jetted Tub
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 16 - May 13, 2017
3 night min stay
May 14 - May 27, 2017
7 night min stay
May 28 - Jun 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Jun 4 - Jul 1, 2017
7 night min stay
July 4th Week
Jul 2 - Jul 8, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 9 - Aug 12, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $165
- Booking Fee $89
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Tax Rate 11%
Rent for 3 Nights for Fall or Winter & receive the 4th Night Free!
Manager's cancellation policy:
50% refund for cancellations more than 14 days before check-in date.
100% refund for cancellations more than 30 days before check-in date.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
View from street
Dining table & bar seating
Living room with work area
Brand-new outdoor kitchen with gas grill, refrigerator, wet bar
Master Suite with Private Balcony
Second Floor Master Suite with King Bed
Game Library for guests' use includes board games, card games, & more!
A traditional-style Florida cottage awaits you
Living Area with Bunk Room and Porch access
Kitchen & dining area on screened porch
Cozy Outdoor Seating Area on Screened In Porch .. you will spend hours out here!
Lovely First Floor Master Suite
Second Floor Master Bath
Daybed in Family Suite
Movie Library for guests' use
Beach View from Beach Access
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Wednesday, April 26, 2017
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to manager
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.