ED Refnr. 1929292
This nice furnished apartment is situated on the groundfloor of a family house, close to the pebble beach, grocery shop and restaurant in a small touristic village Cizici on island Krk. Famous beach with healing mud, Soline, is distanced about 1000 meters, and island attraction - Biserujka Cave about 2000 m. This nice apartment consists of 1 bedroom, living room with kitchen and dining room and bathroom with shower. You can enjoy a beautiful garden view from the terrace. TV sat, WiFi, air conditioning and parking place are on your disposal. Pets are allowed on request.
Cizici are located in the northern part of the Dobrinj municipality, in the bay of Soline. Considering that the bay of Soline is very shallow and that the sparse type is that the fluctuation of the sea is very weak, the sea in front of Čižići is significantly warmer than the sea outside the Soline bay, and therefore suitable for a long "bathing season". In the immediate vicinity of Čižić is the locality Meline - a coastal area characterized by healing mud.
- Visitor's tax: included in price .
- Climatisation / Ventilators: included in price .
- General: once per person Costs amounting to 11 EUR (Mandatory).
- Water: per object and day included in price .
- Electricity: per object and day included in price .
- Internet: per object and day included in price .
- Final cleaning: per object and day included in price .
- Towels: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Bed linen: per object and day available and included in price (Mandatory).
- Pet: per pet and day Costs amounting to 7 EUR (optional).
- Number of kitchens: 1
- Number of living rooms: 1
- Distance to next shopping facilities: 0.60 km