$199/nt every day until June 2019
you get them for just $199/nt (3-day minimum)
We are located in the Hokulani Tower - furthest from the construction
the quiet side of the resort
The new Luana townhome construction, which started in April 2018, is on the other side of the resort - you won't be impacted at all!! No truck noise, no beeping forklifts, no workmen shouting at each other over the noise - other Honua Kai Villas get that nuisance, not us.
Why rent from me?
• Our villa, Hokulani 218, has a Partial Ocean View from the Lanai and views of the resort and mountains - get it all!
• Our villa is attractively priced
• Our villa comes with a closet full of free goodies - Pack-N-Play, beach chairs, toys, and umbrellas
• Our Villa has free WiFi service - up to 5 devices at once
• Our villa does not charge the $29/day Resort Fee
Why stay at the Honua Kai Resort & Spa?
• Honua Kai is the #1 resort on Ka'anapali Beach
• Honua Kai is a 4-Diamond resort - AAA has very rigorous standards that we meet
• Honua Kai is a Conde Nast Gold Hawaiian resort - not all Four-Seasons on Hawaii made that list
Why stay on Ka'anapali Beach Maui?
• Maui's Ka'anapali Beach is the #1 beach in North America - that's every beach in America and around the world
• Ka'anapali Beach has more 5 star resorts on it than any other part of Maui - the resorts know where the best beaches are located
Why vacation on Maui?
• Maui is the #1 island in the world for 20 years now by Conde Nash - that's the best of the best
• Maui is the #1 vacation destination in the world for 2017 by US News & World Report - against ALL vacation destinations you can think of
*** Can we talk? ***
I've answered hundreds of questions about the Honua Kai in the past four years - here are some of the points you need to know:
Trades winds hit Maui 24/7 365 days a year. Normal trade winds start off low in the morning and by noon Whitecaps usually form on the waters around Maui - the wind is 25 MPH or more to make a white cap. Storms blow in and make the winds stronger - that's weather. The north part of Maui, where the Honua Kai is located, average 5 MPH more year-round than does the south part of Maui.
The South side of the Honua Kai is protected from the trade winds, and you can have the sliding glass wall open most of the time and not have the wind blow in and whip everything like a blender. Our villa is on the South side of the resort.
Hope this helps answer your questions….
Thank you for your consideration.
*** Pricing ***
During mid-December to the end of February (Holiday and Prime Whale Watching on Maui), my rates are 1/2 of what Honua Kai charges - 1/2!!!
The rest of the year my rates about a 1/3 discount the rate over what Honua Kai charges
I offer 10% discounts to returning guests. (Does not include any prices already discounted)
NOTE: 7-day minimum stay for Holiday Rates else 3-day minimum stay.
*** Awards ***
Conde Nast has ranked Maui as the #1 island in the world for 25 years in a row. This is against every island there is - no island is better. Why on earth vacation at a lesser island?
Maui is the #1 vacation destination in the world for 2017 by US News & World Report. This is against Vegas, New York City, San Francisco, the Grand Canyon, all the ski resorts, all the fantastic places in Europe - Maui is their favorite destination.
Honua Kai Resort & Spa is an AAA 4-Diamond Resort. This requires annual certification to remain in the 4-Diamond class
I can supply links to each of the above claims just in case you need a little more persuasion; just contact me.
*** Our Villa ***
Our 700 sq ft 1-bedroom villa has a resort view and has a 145 sq ft lanai (balcony); sleeps 4 adults and is located on the South end of the resort - the least windy side.
Many 1-bedrooms, at the Honua Kai, are just 620 sq ft just a few sqft larger than a studio villa! That’s a 9’ by 9’ chunk of villa missing – check the villa size before you rent! (not with lanai) I can tell you that 9’ by 9’ missing chunk is going to hurt in a 1-bedroom, even for a party of 2 during your stay.
Our villa is a 1-bedroom regular size that sleeps four adults and has a resort view. and views of the ocean and mountains.
So as you compare prices you have to take into account the various sizes of 1 bedrooms that are nearly impossible unless you are very familiar with the Honua Kai.
1) We ONLY advertise on VRBO and HomeAway and do not advertise on Craigslist
HI GET ID and TAT number: GE/TA-024-102-7072-01. Keywords: Honua Kai, condo, Maui, Ka'anapali, Hawaii,