Condominium, 2 bedrooms, 2 baths (sleeps 4-6).
Our wonderfully decorated condominium is perfectly located to enjoy all the summer and winter activities that Summit County has to offer.
The amazing Colorado Trail runs by this condo – fantastic hiking, mountain biking and snowshoeing are literally just outside your door!!
This ideal mountain retreat is situated just four miles north of downtown Breckenridge. Not only are you a few minutes away from the ski resort of Breckenridge but also the ski slopes of Keystone, Arapahoe Basin and Copper Mountain are all under 20 minutes away.
Vail and Beaver Creek are just 30 minutes down the road. All within easy reach!
Free Summit Stage bus just 10 minutes walk away.
* Master bedroom with king bed and private bathroom
* Second bedroom with queen bed with modern adjacent bathroom.
* New, extremely comfortable queen size sofa bed in the living room.
* Incredibly cozy living room with a gas fireplace for those winter nights. Modern open plan dining area where six can seat comfortably.
* Living room opens onto a spacious deck where the bubbling mountain creek runs by.
* One-car heated garage that has inside access to the condo so you can very conveniently leave your ski gear there overnight.
* Complimentary wireless internet access
* Bose iPod sounddock system - fits iPods, Nano, iTouch, iPhone.
* Towels, linens and down comforters
* TV and DVD
* Gas fireplace
* 4 burner gas barbecue grill
* Iron and ironing board
* Coffee maker
* Washer and dryer
* Fully equipped kitchen – all cooking utensils, plates, glasses, pots, pans and silverware.
* For young children: single and double jogging stroller, pac n play, safety gate, booster seat, infant hiking back pack, highchair, toys, books
* Hot tub on-site right outside – the perfect way to end a perfect day in Breckenridge!