Separate small house overlooking the green
R.Vogel (Reservierung) H.A. Iserlohe (Vermieter)
- english, german
Check-in: 3:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
keine Partys gestattet
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
The fair cities of Dusseldorf and Cologne as well Wuppertal (with its famous monorail) are within easy reach. The cultural offer is almost limitless.
Then there is the situation in our beautiful country - ideal for recreational activities in green surroundings.
It is ideal for:
- Long bike rides, walks, and rollerblading on a former railway line, which has an access right outside the front door
- Trips to Schloss Burg
- Visit of Müngsten Bridge Park on the Wupper with Europe's highest railway bridge
- Sightseeing and tours by former grinder Kotten
- Hikes to Sengbach dam
- Visit of historic Gräfrath the "German Blade Museum" and many small restaurants
- To explore the "Museum Plagiarius" in South Park with the "Forum Product Design" and an artist with studios mile
u. V. M.