Stunning 5 Bedroom Home with Panoramic Ocean Views(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
This owner doesn't offer online booking through VRBO's checkout. You won't be eligible for our Book with Confidence Guarantee.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram. Learn more
- Minimum stay:Contact owner
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House, 5 Bedrooms, 6 Baths, (Sleeps up to 10)
The property sits high enough along the coastline to offer stunning, unobstructed panoramic views of the Kohala Coast-- and you can watch and listen to the whales migrating right in front of you from the lanai or the living spaces during the months when they are migrating.
The home is beautifully furnished and fully equipped, to ensure a comfortable and relaxing visit from the moment you open the front gates and take in the gorgeous scenery. There are many spaces for enjoying time together (open living area, in-kitchen, dining room, seating area in master suite, lanai) as well as ample opportunity for each guest to enjoy privacy as desired. Each bedroom offers a full private bath and entertainment resources including flat screen TV (6 in all) with DVD player. The home is equipped with High Speed Wifi, A/C and heated pool/spa.
Bedroom configuration: CalKing in master suite, king in second bedroom, queen in third bedroom, two twins (that can be made into king on request) in fourth bedroom, two twin XL beds (set up as daybeds/cannot be combined) in fifth bedroom. Most rooms offer views.
This luxury home includes the following:
* 3,950 square feet of living space with an additional 1,000 square feet of covered lanai
* Built-in gas grill and beautiful Restoration Hardware teak and wicker patio furnishings.
* 5 full bedrooms and 6 baths (CalKing, King, Queen, two twins/King, two XL twin daybeds
* Professional chef's kitchen with top of the line appliances, cookware/knives, and cabinetry that is well-stocked with dishware-- serving up to 18 guests. Bar seating for 6 in the kitchen, and up to 12 in the dining room.
* Large open family/living room with amazing ocean views, and ample seating/room to spread out.
* Master suite you could live in!
We designed the home with flexible use in mind-- for one family or an extended group. This home is ideally configured for two families travelling together or for a multi-generational/extended family. It is also ideal for groups of friends or couples.
Please note that the home has five bedrooms-- and accordingly sleeps ten guests. A portable crib is available onsite.
Please also note a few house rules:
1. This home is strictly NON-smoking.
2. While we have and love dogs, we are not able to accommodate them or any other pets on property. This home is a pet-free zone.
3. Sorry, we are unable to host weddings, events, or parties of any size/type.
Please feel free to email or call as we are glad to answer your questions. Thanks for considering our home for your visit to Hawaii.
Michele and Mark Wheeler
Before making a payment, always call the owner at the number listed on our website to make sure your payment instructions are accurate.
Never use instant money transfer services such as Western Union and MoneyGram.Learn more
Member since: 2006
- 3900 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome:
- Pets Not Allowed
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- King size beds (1) Cal King in Master Suite, Standard King in second Master. Brand new, top of line mattresses throughout house., Queen size Beds (1) Brand new, top of line mattresses throughout house., Twin or Single Beds (1) Two sets of twin beds. Brand new, top of line mattresses throughout house., Baby Cribs (1) Portable Crib onsite-- please provide your own bedding. ...moreless
Bathrooms: 6 Bathrooms
- Temperature controlled wine cellar, outdoor shower, built-in barbeque, flat panel televisions and entertainment in each bedroom and in living room, built-in stereo systems with speakers throughout house and outdoors, built-in vacuum system, travertine flooring throughout and beautiful handmade Persian rugs, panoramic and completely unobstructed ocean views as far as the eye can see along the stunning Kohala Coastline....moreless
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
Local Services & Businesses
- Medical Services
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Mountain Biking
- Rock Climbing
- Dining Area
- Air Conditioning
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking:
- Linens Provided:
- Parking Off Street:
- Parking For RV/Boat/Trailer
- Ice Maker
- Lanai / Gazebo:
- Outdoor Grill
Pool / Spa
- Hot Tub
- Private Pool
Rates for this stunning home range between $700-$2000 per night Rates vary based on season, length of stay, and availability. Rates do not include exit cleaning fee or State of Hawaii Taxes. Stays of two weeks or longer include a mid-stay cleaning service. We are glad to discuss special rates for extended visits, or for visits taking place within 60 days. We accept cashiers and personal checks, bank-secured PayPal transactions, or wire transfers.
Note: Until confirmed, rates are subject to change without notice.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Welcome to your vacation
Half pool, half ocean view
Sailboat passing in front of our house, viewed from the lanai
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Saturday, February 18, 2017
- Response time Within a few days
- Response rate 80%
- Calendar last updated 02/08/2017
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.