Villa San Clementito- Luxurious Relaxation & Spectacular Views
The manager has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:Yes
Want to enjoy and relax in a traditional Mexican villa with all the modern amenities? Do you enjoy mountain views and nature? How about visiting nearby colorful local markets and historical sites? Villa San Clementito is the place for you. Villa San Clementito is a ten acre property that affords comfort and privacy in a semi-rural mountain setting with spectacular mountain and valley views. Villa San Clementito's setting provides for relaxing comfort in the beauty of the mountains and nature. The area's craggy mountains and jagged cliffs are spectacular and at 5500 feet above sea level, the area boasts moderate weather throughout the year. Hiking opportunities on easy to challenging trails abound in these magical mountains.
The Hacienda Features: * Spacious and comfortable home built in 2002 with all the modern conveniences.
* Two full bedroom suites plus a third smaller bedroom, all three with private full bath.
* Swimming pool with current-lap pump.
* Tennis court and lounge with pool table and stereo sound system.
* Attentive staff who live in a completely separate home on the premises offer daily housekeeping service and limited kitchen assistance (included)----breakfast available for an additional charge.
* Fabulous view of surrounding mountains and valley below.
* Modern professionally-equipped kitchen with Thermador stove.
* Secured grounds with staff on premises 24 hours, plus central alarm system.
* Outdoor terrace overlooking mountains and valley, with gas barbecue grill.
* Dining room with seating for 12.
* Television with satellite programming accessing English-language channels.
How to Get There: * One hour drive south of Mexico City Airport via modern toll road. Map and instructions available upon request. Chauffeured transportation from Mexico City, to Mexico City or for day trips available at additional cost.
* For air travelers from the United States, Mexico City is two and one-half hours from Dallas.
More pictures available in jpeg files of less than 100kb by e-mail upon request.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Verify your payment method
Member since: 2003
- 3500 sq. ft.
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Booking Possible
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Daily Maid Service
- Low Allergen Environment
- Minimum Age Limit For Renters:
- Non Smoking Only:
- Pets Considered:
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- Pet Friendly: Pet deposit required. Mountain View: Nothing can block your view of the mountains nor the valley 50 miles away. Shimmering lights from the valley complete the evening panorama. Catering Available: Cook is available for extra charge. Dryer: Housekeeper will do laundry for extra fee. Off Street Parking: Cars are kept inside the gated compound area. Swimming pool, jacuzzi and tennis court on property, Prior arrangements can be made for on-site massages, Excellent Hiking, Yoga...moreless
- Audio Tape Player
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Game Room
- Music Library
- Pool Table
- Away From It All
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View:
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Rock Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Bottled Water
- Broadband Access
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer:
- Covered Parking
- Gas Fireplace
- Hair Dryer
- Linens Provided
- Local Activities Guide
- Paper Towels
- 4 Ring Stove
- Catering Available:
- Coffee Grinder
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Pantry Items
- Beach Towels
- Deck / Patio
- Gated Community
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Large Cooler
- Lawn / Garden
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Rates are based on 6 guests; add $50 per night, per additional guest
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $500
- Pet Fee $50
- Taxes Not included
Pricing is for up to 6 guests per night. Additional guests will be charged $50/per person per night or $250/per person per week. Children 2 and over are charged as adults.
Manager's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting manager when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About: I came to Mexico in 1976, intending to be here for two years, and I am still here. I have managed the first relocation company in Mexico for all this time, helping executives move their families to this wonderful country. We have used that same experience to provide a unique hospitality in Tepoztlan.
Why Tepoztlán, Morelos, Mexico:
What could be more relaxing than waking up as the sun comes over these magical Tepoztlan mountains? From the first visit out here, as guests of the original adventuresome owner, Clemente M. Jacques, we knew it was where we wanted to visit often. When one day in 1987 he came to our home in Mexico City and said he wanted to sell and he wanted to sell to us, well, it took about 10 minutes of discussion to say 'yes!'
- Primary: +1 5057156603
Links to more information:
Fabulous view, tennis court, solar heated pool
Perfect area for socializing and relaxing
View from the patio, relax and enjoy
Bedroom, king, bath, sofa, desk, view
queen 4 poster
Tennis Court after summer rain
Fountain, time to reflect
Stone outside, Modern inside
View from Terrace
View from Terrace Early Morning
Vermillion Flycatcher seen from patio
Large Living room with Dining Room table for 12
Chef's kitchen for you or our cooks
Serenity wherever you look
2 doubles, bath, sofa, view
Cascading fountain with fish
View from terrace at night
Enjoy the pool and the view
J.McLean's beautiful watercolor of the patio
This listing was first published here in 2003.
Date last modified - Thursday, December 01, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM