Brief description of the situation: Geographically:
Torrevieja is located on the Costa Blanca, about 37 km south of Alicante airport, 320 days of sunshine, the city is open all year, you will find everything you need to live over 800 shops, 400 restaurants, first-class restaurants, bodegas, super discos , the region's state-of-the-art hospital and health centers on health insurance.
- In addition to two nautical clubs, there are numerous tennis courts, football pitches, squash courts, water skiing facilities, aguaparks, flyboard, coastal sailing, sailing and diving school, horseback riding, boat rentals, windsurfing, jet ski rentals and international golf courses.
Weekly markets and several large shopping centers.
- Several small sandy beaches that have been awarded the Blue Flag for Clean Water by the ADAC for years,
- The water has a higher salt content, which gives it a stimulating property
- two large salt lakes, which are used by the tourists for health and healing purposes (one says the warm water of the salt pans a particularly good healing effect on skin and respiratory diseases)
- due to its geographical position Torrevieja has a very pleasant climate; in winter the temperatures rarely drop below 15 ° C during the day. Kenner call Torrevieja also the Florida of Europe. This climate is the result of a warm water current off the coast and a particularly favorable wind incidence.