In the traditional "real" Valencia lies this lovingly furnished 90m² apartment surrounded by fields. In an idyllic neighborhood, the typical accommodation invites all visitors to experience the true Spanish feeling of life. Despite the tranquility, you are within a 10 minute walk in the "City of Arts and Sciences" with the famous Oceanogràfic! Right outside the door you will find plenty of parking every day and night, and the bus takes you 20 minutes to the historic old town to the world famous Mercat Central and the Plaça de l'Ajuntament. The most popular beach of the city is only a few minutes by bike, car or bus. We are happy to pick you up from the airport or the train station (20 minutes by car).
PLEASE NOTE: This is an apartment in a traditional street where only Valencians live. Foreign guests are welcomed by the neighbors with open arms and Mediterranean warmth. Please note that there are tractors, cocks, dogs and streetfairs. If you do not mind sharing your neighbors in the Morgenrock or discussing the harvest, you will experience an extraordinary time and make unforgettable experiences. Be open and respectful and become a part of this great community.
- complete equipment (see below)
- 2 private terraces (one view + sun deck) with furniture, sunbathing, clothesline and unique view to the port
- kitchen (cutlery / crockery also for cooking, gas stove, oven, microwave, fridge freezer, hood, coffee machine, toaster, water cooker, etc.)
- WIFI free of charge
- Discount for long term tenant
- very flexible arrival times
- Our grandma cooks for you on request a country-style dinner, which you get delivered: Tortilla Espanola, Paella Valenciana, Arroz al Horno, Cocido, Tomato frito, Postres, Tapas ... (Please book one day beforehand / prices 5-10 € / person); If you want to taste a special country-style specialty (without falling into a tourist trap), just ask!
- Bedroom with large double bed
- Children's room with single bed
- Double room with two single beds
- Living room with pull-out sofa, TV, radio
- Dining room
- bathroom with shower, window
- Kitchen with window
- roller shutters
- Air conditioning (with heating function)
- Washing machine
- Bed linen / towels / bath towels / beach towels
- iron, ironing board
- Books / Games etc.
- Smoke detector
- First aid kit
- Hair dryer, shampoo, shower gel
- Tourist information about the area and cooking tips for the specialties of the country
- Snacks, drinks and fruit on arrival
PS: Your hostess Inmaculada and her family rent the apartment in the little house where the children were born, with great pleasure to guests coming to Valencia to get to know the unique culture, history and atmosphere of the region. They have the chance to observe a way of life not only as a tourist, but also to actively participate in it. Inmaculada takes you at your fingertips at any time of the day or night and will guide you through a magical time - if you wish!