The Artist House is located in the southern half of the former school building, which was in 1818 by the then owner of the castle Unterdießen, Graf Schenk built. It was completely renovated and expanded in the attic. In order to preserve the historic character of the house, the original roof has been preserved and much of the floorboards and doors has been lovingly restored. With 250 sqm the house offers accommodation for up to 12 (+2) people.
The house is very quiet on the outskirts with no through traffic. The enchanted garden, with its dreamy angles enough sun and shade for retreat or social gathering.
Due to the 54 sqm large living / dining space and 4 bedrooms, it is also suitable for family gatherings and larger groups.
More accommodations for 6 to 8 people can be rented in the other house.