2 bedroom accommodation in Torrox
- english, french, german, spanish, italian, dutch, swedish, danish, norwegian, polish
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Minimum age of primary renter:18
Mandatory cost: energy use based on consumption
Outdoor Space and Pool - fabulous. House and facilities - not so good !!! good
The covered veranda, balcony and pool are superb with great views (no cushions on the sun loungers though). The house is nice but there are a few problems:
1. The dishwasher and DVD are both broken (the DVD is actually in a dangerous state and we unplugged it immediately). This has been reported to the owner but was not fixed during our 2 week stay.
2. The knob to change the water from the bath tap to the overhead shower is broken (we bought pliers so we could have a shower)
3. The bathroom door handle is broken. If you close the door, you have to hit the door frame at the same time as firmly using the handle to open the door.
4. The Air Con unit is outside the bedrooms so you have to leave the bedroom doors open to get air con at night - no privacy !
5. Using the oven causes the electricity supply to cut out.
6. There is no WIFI.
7. There are only a few TV channels and they are all Spanish or German.
This could be a fantastic property but there were too many things wrong with it and I suspect that the owner has still not fixed anything as all the issues were reported to him on the 3rd day of our stay and no attempt was made to fix them during our time there.
Montagne en Espagne
Location éloignée du bruit de la ville. Petite villa très appréciable. Avec une superbe vue montagne et mer.
Seul bémol, les chiens qui aboient toute les nuits