Classy/Comfy/Quiet End-Unit - Great Location(11 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:1-3 nights
- Property type:Condo
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
2 Bedrooms, 2 Full Bathrooms, Plus Beautiful Office/Den Room, Sleeps 4
This two-story condo is an open, cozy, and furnished unit in a well-manicured, quiet complex that is just perfect for your stay. Only the sounds of birds and palm trees can be heard at this Mesa property, which is in close proximity to the Tempe/Scottsdale/Fountain Hills/Ahwatukee/Phoenix areas via Highways 101, 60, and the 202. Two great and new shopping malls—Tempe Marketplace and the Riverview Mall—are within 1 mile of clustered condo complex. The Chicago Cubs Stadium is a short 10-minute walk with a great sports bar and high-class restaurant!
The comfortable and tastefully decorated living/great room combination offers a 49” Flat Panel LG TV, fireplace, ceiling fan, vaulted ceiling, and an especially relaxed ambiance, furnished with Ethan Allen furniture. The master bedroom (upstairs) has a king bed, mirrored dresser, ceiling fan, and sitting/reading area along with a full-bath, vanity and large walk-in mirrored closet. The second bedroom (downstairs) has queen bed, beautiful armoire, hope chest for storage and good closet space. The third bedroom (downstairs) is set up as a den/office area and is furnished with a fine Ethan Allen chaise lounge as well as a beautiful Ethan Allen corner floor-to-ceiling desk unit, plus additional closet and storage space.
Each Guest stay is provided the following: shampoo, conditioner, lotion for each bath; & Soap for dishes, dishwasher, laundry/washer, kitchen soap pump, toilet paper (2 per bathroom), paper towels, and Kleenex.
This 1100 sq ft “end unit” can be rented for temporary housing, corporate housing, or as a seasonal/vacation rental. Please no pets and no smoking.
Utilities include: central air conditioning, heat, water, trash removal, plus cable TV and WIFI. Cap on power usage (air conditioning or heating) is $100/month.
The tastefully furnished condo has: Ethan Allen Furniture, 49” Flat-Panel TV, VCR/DVD player, a washer/dryer unit, vacuum cleaner, all bedding & linens, extra kitchen/bath towels, covered parking and a fenced community pool with Jacuzzi and barbeque grills a few steps away.
The fully-equipped kitchen and dining room has pantry, wooden table with 4 chairs, breakfast bar, dishwasher, refrigerator, microwave, stove, garbage disposal, pots & pans, dishes, silverware, glassware, coffee maker, toaster, and utensils.
About 10-20 minutes Away: Sky Harbor International Airport, Arizona State University and Mill Street Shops; Riverview and Tempe Marketplace Malls; Tempe town Beach and Park, ASU’s Gammage Center for Performing Arts, Spring Training Sites (Cubs, Giants, Angels, and A’s), Phoenix Zoo and Papago Park, Phoenix Botanical Gardens, Upscale Chandler Fashion Square Mall, Scottsdale Fashion Square Mall, and Arizona Mills Outlet Stores, Casino Gambling Resorts (Harrah’s and Ft. McDowell), Scottsdale restaurants and renowned Fifth Avenue shops, America West Arena (Phoenix Suns), Bank One Ballpark (Arizona Diamondbacks), Camelback Mountain and Superstition Mountain Hikes, the East Valley Flea Market, and much more.
Information on RENTAL RULES for Condo:
1. GENERAL INFORMATION. Check-in time is after 3 p.m. and check out is on or before 10 a.m. (Arizona time). This is a NON SMOKING condo unit. Pets are not permitted in condo unit under any circumstances.
2. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT. A damage/reservation deposit of $200 is required. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
• No damage is done to condo unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
• No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or services rendered during the stay.
• All debris and rubbish are placed in refuse container outside, and soiled dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. There are clean sheets for each bed, so please make sure there is a clean set of sheets for each bed upon departure.
• All keys except the lock-box key are left on the kitchen table and the condo is left locked.
• No linens and general content items are lost or damaged.
• NO early check-in or late check out.
3. PAYMENT. The initial payment equal to 50% of the rental rate plus the reservation deposit is required at time of confirmed booking. The balance of rent and cleaning fee is due fifteen (15) days or sooner before your arrival date. All payments are made by tenant using a credit card via HomeAway’s Reservation Manager. A 2.5% credit card transaction fee of total charges will be assessed and deducted from the security deposit prior to its return to you.
4. CANCELLATIONS. A sixty (60) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than sixty (60) days prior to the arrival date are subject to a 5% cancellation fee or $100, whichever is greater. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay or that are made within sixty (60) days of the arrival date forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit.
5. MONTHLY RESERVATION CANCELLATIONS. Monthly renters must cancel one hundred twenty (120) days prior to check-in. Monthly renters who make a change that results in a shortened stay must be made at least ninety (90) days prior to check-in.
6. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY. The maximum number of guests in the condo is limited to four (4) persons.
7. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS. Any reservation obtained under false pretense is subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental money, and the guests will not be permitted to check in.
8. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS. Exceptions to the aforesaid policies must be approved in writing in advance.
9. PARKING. Covered parking is available for one vehicle in Space #C-20 near the condo unit. Additional spaces, if needed, are available in uncovered available spaces. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2009
- 1070 sq. ft.
- Max. occupancy 4
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 2 Bedrooms, Sleeps 4, Beds for 4
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Furnished very nicely, one-car carport, sunscreens and multi-pane windows, Dining area in living room/great room plus a breakfast bar and panty; Ground-level, quiet end unit facing courtyard. Two miles from ASU Main Campus and Sun Devil Stadium; ONLY minutes (walking or driving) to the NEW Chicago Cubs Winter Home....moreless
- Books For Adults
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Theme Parks
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Mountain Climbing
- Water Tubing
- Dining Area
- Seating for 4 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm Clock
- Basic Soaps
- Ceiling Fans
- Clothes Dryer
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room:
- Local Activities Guide
- Local Maps
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Garbage Disposal
Pool / Spa
- Communal Pool
- Hot Tub
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Outdoor Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
2017 PRIME Cubs Spring Trng
Mar 1 - Mar 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Off Peak 2017
Apr 1 - Dec 31, 2017
3 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Cleaning Fee $175
- Refundable Damage Deposit $200
The initial payment equal to 50% of the rental rate plus the reservation deposit is required at time of confirmed booking. The balance of rent and cleaning fee is due fifteen (15) days or sooner before your arrival date. All payments are made by tenant using a credit card via HomeAway’s Reservation Manager. A 2.5% credit card transaction fee of total charges will be assessed and deducted from the security deposit prior to its return to you.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Located along Rio Salado parkway adjacent to Riverview Park, the new Chicago Cubs Spring Training Par, which was dedicated on February 12, 2014 and is less than 3 blocks walking distance from this Condo Property!
Year Purchased: 2000
About the owner: I love to travel and have used others seasonal rentals with success and much enjoyment. I've tried to provide in the coziness and relaxation of my Mesa condo an experience that I would want to have 'if I were the guest'. I am a business and computer teacher (all levels--high school, community college, and university), have owned my own computer consulting company and am a seasoned textbook author of seven books.
Why the Owner Chose Mesa Grande, Mesa, AZ, USA:
I bought this property in 2000 and have used it personally for my two kids when they went to ASU and for myself during especially busy times in my life and after life events that turned my world around. I have always felt peace upon entering the condo. It's small enough to be intimate; yet, big enough to have guests and friends over and fun times. I love it and feel good to be able to share it with those of like mind. I want my guests to really enjoy their stay and have a great time in the Valley of the Sun.
The Unique Benefits at this Condo:
An easy walk and less than 3 blocks from the New Chicago Cubs Spring Training Complex in Mesa's beautiful Riverview Park. No parking problems. The Riverview Park is a popular, yet local, Water Park,with water play areas and the very popular 'Rope Tower'. Walking paths are abundant for strollers or the exercise enthusiasts!
- Primary: +1 9286077804
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Condo Outside View of the End Unit--quiet and very well kept up.
Entrance to the Condo--very peaceful & inviting. Incredible windows welcome sun.
Different view of Living Room with stairway up to King Bedroom Suite.
Tastefully decorated, yet easy to be yourself in--this condo just fits.
Kitchen area--small, efficient, clean and well supplied with dishes/necessities.
View of kitchen --has all the basics along with amenities--just bring groceries.
Den or office area is totally comfortable, classy and relaxing--a special place!
Downstairs Bedroom with Queen-size Bed. Light and airy during the day.
Another view of the downstairs--taken from the stairs leading up to Master Suite
View into the upstairs Master King-bed suite with full bath and walk-in closet.
Here's the King Bedroom Suite again from a different view.
Home Plate Entrance at New Cubs Park @ Riverview Park--less than 10 minute walk!
Community Pool and Hot Tub--with BarBQue area to enjoy.
Living room w/ new LG 49' Flat-Panel TV above fireplace.
This room Invites conversation, quiet-time or big-screen TV time.
View into the very workable kitchen area. The flow of rooms simply work.
Easy to keep up and keep clean--everything has its place and is uncluttered!
This is my FAVORITE room! Downstairs multipurpose 'Den/Office/Reading' Room.
Downstairs bathroom with full bathtub/shower, cabinets, mirrors, scale, etc.
A different look at the Downstairs Bedroom with armoire/dresser in the corner.
From the stairs, you can see the Den/office area. Condo has lots of neat areas.
Upstairs king-size bedroom suite--cozy, yet bright and airy. Tasteful decor.
An upstairs special! Neat place to read, have quiet time & drink morning coffee.
The new Mesa Riverview Park where the Cub's Spring Training happens. A favorite!
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.