Our house 48 is located on the quiet outskirts away from a thoroughfare in the tranquil Baden Neuried Ichenheim. The district Ichenheim has a bakery which you can easily reach on foot in about 8 minutes. In addition, there are other shops and a pharmacy in the village. Our local gastronomy in the village invites you to the delicious Baden cuisine. Through the Alsatian influence, you can experience some culinary delights.
The community Neuried offers a variety of recreational opportunities. Our nature protected rain forest similar Rhine meadows invite to the document on land and water. Neuried is located in Ortenaukreis between Karlsruhe and Freiburg and between the Upper Rhine and the southern Black Forest. Adjacent to the Alsace, it is a stone's throw to Strasbourg, the Hochkönigsburg, the medieval town of Ribeauevillé and other destinations. On the German side, it is 50 km to Freiburg im Breisgau one of the largest Baden wine-growing regions. Within 30 minutes by car you are in europas, most beautiful theme park the EUROPA PARK in Rust. The Black Forest and the Vosges mountains are also ideal for hiking, cycling and motorbike tours.
www. haus48. com
• Non smoking
• No pets
• Prices incl. Electricity, water, heating
• Car parking space available.
• Cot and high chair possible on request
Motorway connection BAB A5 - 12 km
Frankfurt / Main International Airport via A5 - 222 km
Basel / Mulhouse International Airport via A5 / A35 - 115 km
Europe Airport Baden-Airpark Karlsruhe via A5 - 60 km
ICE train station Offenburg - 25 km
TGV train station Strasbourg - 25 km
• Adventurous canoe trip on the Altrhein (one of the most beautiful routes in southern Germany)
• Auwilderness path to explore and experience the local flora and fauna
• Countless bike paths lead you through natural landscapes
• A signposted cycle path leads you past the 4 of 5 Neurieder mills.
• Sculpture path
• Football Golf
• Slip facilities on the Rhine for water sports enthusiasts
more info at https: // www. Neuried. net / leisure offerings. html