Timberline Ski & Golf Luxury Home - Book Now for the Upcoming Season
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:2-3 nights
- Property type:Townhome
- Pets considered:Yes
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
With the opening of Brackett Basin and Burnt Mountain ski areas, Sugarloaf is hands down the largest resort east of Rockies, and officially the 'King of Spring' owed to its ability to ski well beyond April deep into spring. During the summer, in addition to all the outdoor adventure treasures of Western Maine, you can walk to the top ranked Sugarloaf Golf Course, rated as one of the top public courses in New England by Golf Magazine.
This Timberline Townhouse is located within the ski resort directly on West Mountain with spectacular views of the Bigelow Mountain Range and Crocker Cirque. It's located directly on West Mountain within walking distance of West Mountain trail/lift. The house can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a complete kitchen, gas fireplace, and washer/dryer. It comes with high speed internet, linens, towels, and cable TV in the living room and bedrooms. For additional availability please see our newest property VRBO.com #648444.
There is a Queen-sized in the Master bedroom. Bedrooms 2&3 each have 2x single beds, while there is also a full-sized sofa-bed downstairs.
• On-mountain amenities include a public access gym with indoor heated pool & spa at the Sugarloaf Sports and Fitness Center. Nearby at the Outdoor Center enjoy snow shoeing, cross county skiing & ice skating.
• There are several stores for groceries and shopping. Bars and restaurants are located close by in the Mountain Village.
• The Summer and Fall also offer great opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, and golf.
• Experience the beautiful foliage on Sugarloaf and nearby at the 35,000 acre Bigelow Preserve, adjacent to the Appalachian Trail and scenic Flagstaff Lake. The Sugarloaf ski season runs from November to May. The golf course is open May through October.
• The Fitness center located on the mountain has a full Gym, Racket Ball courts, indoor swimming pool & both an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi. The cost is just $12 a day during Ski Season and $8.00 per day during the summer months.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
Member since: 2004
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Pets Considered
Bedrooms: 3 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8, Beds for 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Sports & Activities
- Health/Beauty Spa
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Wildlife Viewing
- Mountain View
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Cross Country Skiing
- Fly Fishing
- Ice Skating
- Mountain Biking
- Dining Area
- Seating for 8 people
- Clothes Dryer
- Gas Fireplace
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Wireless Internet
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Ice Maker
- Deck / Patio
- Outdoor Grill
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Dec 19 - Jan 1, 2017
3 night min stay
Feb Vacation Week
Feb 17 - Feb 26, 2017
3 night min stay
My Standard Rate
2 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $300
- Pet Fee $75 + tax
- Tax Rate 9%
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
About the owner: We're avid skiers and outdoor enthusiasts who love Maine in EVERY season. Loafers and 'adopted' Mainers since 2006, we can't visit without having at least 2 lobsters (its a family rule). While the skiing is amazing (we've convinced the best on the East Coast hands down) in recent years we've spent more time exploring the area in the summer - between hiking the AT +Bigelow, kayaking Flagstaff Lake, golf, and white water rafting. Unfortunately due to work, we can't be there every weekend and thus would like to share our special home with you!
- Primary: 302-750-0476
Front of house
Kitchen Table w/ Lobster Feast
Master Bedroom (queen bed)
3rd Bedroom (2x single beds)
Outdoor Oak Seating on the Deck
View of Sugarloaf Golf Course
Sugarloaf Sports & Fitness Center indoor hot tub
Anti-Gravity Center at Sugarloaf
White Water Rafting on the Penobscot = AMAZING
Timberline after Snow Storm
Timberline sub-division with views of Crocker Cirque.
Gas Fire Place in Living Room
2nd Bedroom (2x single beds)
Rear of Townhouse
Sugarloaf Sports & Fitness Center indoor pool
Sugarloaf Sports & Fitness Center outdoor hot tub
X-Country Skiing at Sugarloaf Outdoor Center
This listing was first published here in 2009.
Date last modified - Monday, December 05, 2016
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.