About the property
- Townhome1200 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay2 - 4 nights
Townhouse, 3 Bedrooms + 2 Baths, (Sleeps 8)
With the opening of Brackett Basin and Burnt Mountain ski areas, Sugarloaf is hands down the largest resort east of Rockies, and officially the 'King of Spring' owed to its ability to ski well beyond April deep into spring. During the summer, in addition to all the outdoor adventure treasures of Western Maine, you can walk to the top ranked Sugarloaf Golf Course, rated as one of the top public courses in New England by Golf Magazine.
This Timberline Townhouse is located within the ski resort directly on West Mountain with spectacular views of the Bigelow Mountain Range and Crocker Cirque. It's located directly on West Mountain within walking distance of West Mountain trail/lift. The house can accommodate up to 8 people comfortably with 3 bedrooms, 2 full bathrooms, a complete kitchen, gas fireplace, and washer/dryer. It comes with high speed internet, linens, towels, and cable TV in the living room and bedrooms. For additional availability please see our newest property VRBO.com #648444.
There is a Queen-sized in the Master bedroom. Bedrooms 2&3 each have 2x single beds, while there is also a full-sized sofa-bed downstairs.
• On-mountain amenities include a public access gym with indoor heated pool & spa at the Sugarloaf Sports and Fitness Center. Nearby at the Outdoor Center enjoy snow shoeing, cross county skiing & ice skating.
• There are several stores for groceries and shopping. Bars and restaurants are located close by in the Mountain Village.
• The Summer and Fall also offer great opportunities for hiking, mountain biking, kayaking, and golf.
• Experience the beautiful foliage on Sugarloaf and nearby at the 35,000 acre Bigelow Preserve, adjacent to the Appalachian Trail and scenic Flagstaff Lake. The Sugarloaf ski season runs from November to May. The golf course is open May through October.
• The Fitness center located on the mountain has a full Gym, Racket Ball courts, indoor swimming pool & both an indoor and outdoor Jacuzzi. The cost is just $12 a day during Ski Season and $8.00 per day during the summer months.
Sabryna and Anthony
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- english, german, italian
- Calendar last updated:
- May 18, 2018
About Sabryna and Anthony
We're avid skiers and outdoor enthusiasts who love Maine in EVERY season. Loafers and 'adopted' Mainers since 2006, we can't visit without having at least 2 lobsters (its a family rule). While the skiing is amazing (we've convinced the best on the East Coast hands down) in recent years we've spent more time exploring the area in the summer - between hiking the AT +Bigelow, kayaking Flagstaff Lake, golf, and white water rafting. Unfortunately due to work, we can't be there every weekend and thus would like to share our special home with you!
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
My family really enjoyed staying at this condo. It is spacious for a family and the interior is lovely. The owners were very helpful and responsive when booking and followed up with us while we were there to make sure everything was going well. I highly recommend this property!
A convenient on mountain spot !
My friends and I had a great time staying in the Timberline condos. This was an awesome location- convenient on mountain spot! Walkable to West Mountain chair lift. The condo was clean and setup with the essentials for a fun and relaxing weekend . Would definitely stay here agin next season!
Perfect for our ski vacation!
Close to the mountain, clean, well maintained and we got lots of snow!
Very nice condo with everything we needed for the weekend!
Short stay...just there two nights. Condo was very comfortable and had all of the ammenities our family needed for the weeken stay. Anthony was great an allowed us to check out a little later on Sunday. Would definitely recommend to a friend or stay there again!
Excellent condo for families
We have been renting this unit for the past two years, and have had an excellent experience. The property is always very clean upon our arrival, and has everything a family needs to spend multiple nights in this property.